• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

Gn1212

A WC one or cheap one isn’t, but a guy like Fekir who has had injury issues, is not WC and isn’t really ripping it up, and will still cost quite abit, is questionable.

Same like Zaha, is gone into that 28-32 age range and will still cost 40M plus. Just not worth it now.
What injury issues are we talking about here? He had one major injury but that was years 5-6 years ago. He has also been one of the best players in La Liga since arriving too. 🤔

GDeep™

League is very weak
What injury issues are we talking about here? He had one major injury but that was years 5-6 years ago. He has also been one of the best players in La Liga since arriving too. 🤔
Has he been one of the best players in La Liga? Never seen him mentioned on here on anywhere else until the link? Not see you speak about him until now.

Fair play if he’s over his injuries.

Gn1212

Has he been one of the best players in La Liga? Never seen him mentioned on here on anywhere else until the link? Not see you speak about him until now.

Fair play if he’s over his injuries.
Yeah, he's been very good but gone under the radar because he plays for Betis. In fact, ever since his failed move to Liverpool people look down on him yet he still performs at a high level.

It will be interesting to see how much Betis will ask for him after the season he has just had.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How many players are a must for you?

I think we need a RB, CB, 2 CM’s if Xhaka goes, a Winger and an AM.

These all are a must for me.

Winger as well as a AM? Interesting.

In order of highest importance mine would be CM, AM/Winger, RB, CM, CB, backup left back, GK, GK.

Ones in bold are dependant on selling Xhaka/Leno. So yeah 6 without those being sold, 8 with those two being sold. I'd like the forward we buy to be able to play from the left and AM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Winger as well as a AM? Interesting.

In order of highest importance mine would be CM, AM/Winger, RB, CM, CB, backup left back, GK, GK.

Ones in bold are dependant on selling Xhaka/Leno. So yeah 6 without those being sold, 8 with those two being sold. I'd like the forward we buy to be able to play from the left and AM.
We don’t have a LW really? Maybe sign someone who can play both LW and AM.

If Xhaka goes it means we only have Partey and El Neny, so we need two more.

RB is based on Bellerin leaving.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don't want Fekir btw, just saying that not every signing at that age is a bad one.
GDeep trying not to bring up Cedric & Mari
yCVI5Ud.jpg

scytheavatar

Established Member
Yeah, he's been very good but gone under the radar because he plays for Betis. In fact, ever since his failed move to Liverpool people look down on him yet he still performs at a high level.

It will be interesting to see how much Betis will ask for him after the season he has just had.

Very good =/= one of the best players in La Liga............ consensus from Betis fans seem to be that Fekir is there just to support Canales who is the one that is carrying the team.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

In his world Lord Kroenke is bailing us out with a investment of 250 mill mate.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I want Saka there, Martinelli as backup but yeah I see your point. Grealish of course in this scenario is the ideal. Maddison was second on my list despite not really being able to play LW.

But yeah a senior CM to replace Xhaka and then a younger player as backup is perfect. Going to be a big summer.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom