• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Cabra (Out)

el_gibor

I like Nacho and he’s been one of our more consistent performers over the last few seasons but he’s well on the wrong side of 30 and easily upgradable.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That so many people cant see how poor he is is flabergasting .

But it makes sense, Trump got voted in, brexit happened, the kardashians are still popular

People are just stoopid
not the right way to deal with a difference of opinion, which is all it is

sneering at anyone who disagrees with you is not the A-M way

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
How do you explain being in the Spanish squad?

They have options in Alba, Alonso, Gaya, Grimaldo, Berchiche, Bernat etc.

And yet mustafi is constantly shat on and he played and won the WC

Even national team coaches are daft sometimes

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I haven't seen anything from Seo that makes me think he will easily displace Nacho. After these two, there's nothing behind them. He stays and plays a slightly more conservative game that also sees him get help because the whole team defends as a unit..

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
not the right way to deal with a difference of opinion, which is all it is

sneering at anyone who disagrees with you is not the A-M way

Everybody has gotten so sensitive all of a sudden

We are just shooting the **** except for @carlito'sway who throws factually incorrect stuff around

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Do I keep my avi and watch Kolasinac rise up and become the player I expected, or do I dump him in favour of some hot chick! The thing is, I think Monreal is good for another season, so its probably the hot chick!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yeah had you called me a chubby bastard my precious feelings would have been Hurt.

Lies and faulty logic irks me of more, which you are doing

Syfm and provide proof , you cant so just stfu

You need proof...Look at yourself in a mirror then.
I am done with you now.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Do I keep my avi and watch Kolasinac rise up and become the player I expected, or do I dump him in favour of some hot chick! The thing is, I think Monreal is good for another season, so its probably the hot chick!

Hopefully Kolasinac returns to the player we saw early on last season and then we can look at phasing monreal out over the next year or two. Too risky to part with Nacho this summer unless we have a replacement lined up.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom