• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Name our strongest starting XI for the season

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I don't understand why people keep going on about another cam, assuming that both Alexis and Özil stay.

We have
Özil ---- Alexis
Lacazette

Iwobi------Welbeck
Giroud

And then there's the option to play laca as one of the cams with giroud up top. Further, you could play nelson, ox, wilshere or Ramsey.

Suitable cm next to xhaka is number one priority

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Arsenal needs a better defensive coach.

All the free crossing, heading and shooting allowed for opponents are atrocious. Look at Leicester's second and third goal.

AVENTUS

All the free crossing, heading and shooting allowed for opponents are atrocious. Look at Leicester's second and third goal.
Pointless employing anybody Wenger will just overall and do it his way like his done with Bould.

Wenger can even tell the board he doesn't want a director of Fooball.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Among squad costs and injuries this is our biggest problem, even the one season we had a solid defence that one season, we were getting beat 6-0 and 5-1 by Chelsea and Liverpool.

N

NotAUserName

Cech - Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Kolasinac - Ox, Xhaka, Ramsey - Özil, Lacazette, Alexis.

I'd love to have Santi or Wilshere but I have a hard time seeing them fit enough to have a consistent run of games.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Cech - Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Kolasinac - Ox, Elneny, Ramsey - Özil, Lacazette, Alexis.

Dont rate xhaka. Mistake prone. Also don't rate Özil but willing to give him a chance.

Reserves: Ospina, Monreal, xhaka, Niles, Iwobi, welbeck, giroud

Dynamic

Cech - Ox, Holding/Chambers, Kos, Mustafi, Kola - Xhaka, Ramsey(hopefully new cm) - Alexis,Özil,Laca.
I think Holding has a place in our strongest 11. He will develop rapidly alongside Kos and current form Ox.
Getting a top CM must be the number one priority.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cech
Holding Mustafi Kosh
OX Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil Alexis
Lacazette

;) sexy starting line up

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Kolasinac
Kolasinac Kolasinac Kolasinac
Kolasinac Kolasinac Kolasinac Kolasinac
Kolasinac Kolasinac
Kolasinac

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I like Holding, still think he will become very good centre half but there is no way he should starte ahead of neither Monreal nor Per.

coolaa

I like Holding, still think he will become very good centre half but there is no way he should starte ahead of neither Monreal nor Per.
I think it depends where of the Back 3 you are putting them. I cannot see Monreal being any good in the center of the back 3, or Per on either side of the back 3. I would say my preferred back 3 would be

Kos - Per - Kolasinac

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Best line up possible at the moment along with three substitutions
GK- Cech for League and Ospina for Cups

Formation 3421
Laurent Mustafi Nacho
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Kola
Özil Sanchez
Lacazette

Subs: Giroud, Bellerin and Wilshere or Iwobi.

BBF

Cech
Bellerin - Mustafi - Kos - Monreal
Ramsey - Xhaka
Chamberlain - Özil - Sanchez
Lacazette​

cannonade

Established Member
Best line up possible at the moment along with three substitutions
GK- Cech for League and Ospina for Cups

Formation 3421
Laurent Mustafi Nacho
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Kola
Özil Sanchez
Lacazette

Subs: Giroud, Bellerin and Wilshere or Iwobi.
This. With Cazorla in for Ramsey if he ever returns to full fitness.

Oooh to be

What we need is to stop playing FB's at CB when we have fit CB. This should be a last resort. Monreal has served the club well but he has lost pace and is too small to handle the physicality of CB all the time.

Cech
1)Opsina

Mustafi Mert Kosc
1)Holding 2)Chambers 3)Monreal

Ox Kolasinac
1)Bellerin 1)Monreal

Ramsey Cazorla
1) Xhaka 2) Wilshere

Özil
1) Iwobi

Lacazette Sanchez
1) Giroud 2) Welbeck

This is my best 11 with backups in order. If a CB is out Holding come first then Chambers and last resort is Monreal. If a striker is out Giroud first then Welbeck.

tcahill

What we need is to stop playing FB's at CB when we have fit CB. This should be a last resort. Monreal has served the club well but he has lost pace and is too small to handle the physicality of CB all the time.

Cech
1)Opsina

Mustafi Mert Kosc
1)Holding 2)Chambers 3)Monreal

Ox Kolasinac
1)Bellerin 1)Monreal

Ramsey Cazorla
1) Xhaka 2) Wilshere

Özil
1) Iwobi

Lacazette Sanchez
1) Giroud 2) Welbeck

This is my best 11 with backups in order. If a CB is out Holding come first then Chambers and last resort is Monreal. If a striker is out Giroud first then Welbeck.

Monreal at left CB is good, but I agree he's terrible in the middle. We won't be seeing Cazorla for awhile either.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom