• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Football Kits

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Newcastle United ⬜⬛ like Drama. Came across this story. The Magpies Kit Manufacturer, Castore, have been sending out New Shirts to supporters. Imagine waiting for your new NUFC shirt to arrive. It arrives at the front door, you open it up, to realise your new shirt is packaged in the below bag. 😲

Screenshot_20220708-042853.png
It was wrapped up in fellow Castore kit users, Rangers bags.

#Just think if you Ordered a New Arsenal home shirt, and it arrived to you in a Adidas, Manchester United bag.# 😲

TornadoTed

Established Member
My other Team, Gloucester City AFC Home and Away Kit, 2022/23 season. Signed a deal with Kappa.

View attachment 7785
Home.

View attachment 7786
Away.
Really like the home kit. Have you strengthened much over the Summer?

Hereford have made a few promising signings and have managed to raise £45k of the £50k target for squad building so far. I'm hopeful that we can mount a decent challenge for the play offs this season.

Andrew Cole Linighan

A bit. We have signed your ex defender Kennedy Digie, Brackley striker Tre Mitford and our ex defender Ben Morgan from Weymouth.
Noticed at the Hereford FC v Arsenal u23's match, Jack Evans played for you in the first half. Recently released by Forest Green Rovers, he was on loan to us towards the end of the Null and Void season. Don't think he got a game with us.
Tom Owen-Evans went to Kidderminster, wether that effects Hereford?
Sorry, we seem to have gone off topic.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@yorch44 im rooting for Mexico this year.

That. Is. Drip.

Flores baby!

B98-EA63-B-492-E-42-F1-AF06-73-A2334-E2-F3-F.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

I do like Fulhams home shirt for this season. Adidas have produced a fantastic shirt for them.
Our ex player, Alex Iwobi, carries it off well.
Screenshot_20240226-041103.png

Andrew Cole Linighan

Thinking about Euro 24, I do like Germany's home shirt. Adidas have created a Masterpiece. As for the away shirt, looks like a Training shirt. 🇩🇪

Screenshot_20240322-012235.png
Love this one.

Screenshot_20240322-012306.png
This one, no.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Listening to TalkSport last night. Jamie O' Hara and Jason Cundy, were talking about the new England shirts. How did Nike / England / whoever, feel that they can justify charging £100+ for a shirt. It's not the full kit, just the shirt.
If literally no one bought the shirt, the price would come down.

Screenshot_20240321-225548.png
Thought it was the 1st Apri.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Listening to TalkSport last night. Jamie O' Hara and Jason Cundy, were talking about the new England shirts. How did Nike / England / whoever, feel that they can justify charging £100+ for a shirt. It's not the full kit, just the shirt.
If literally no one bought the shirt, the price would come down.

View attachment 22626
Thought it was the 1st Apri.
The kit you're showing there is the authentic kit that the players wear. It's higher quality than the replica version although this is the first I've ever seen of them making it in kids' sizes. That's why it's that price. Nike calls the authentic player version the Match version and the replica version the Stadium version. The Stadium version is cheaper because the materials aren't the same. Adidas offers the authentic player version of our kits and I always buy them when available because of the difference in comfort and quality.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think it being a colour gradient reminds the numpties too much of rainbows?

There have been other England kits with different colour crosses on before.
Things MPs have time for: getting pay increases from an "independent" panel and moaning about the color of a cross.

Things MPs don't have time for: anything to improve the lives of their ordinary working class constituents.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

WTF am I missing about this England kit?

I hate this country most of the time

The furore is because they have tampered with the Engerland flag. Just typical racism as usual. We've gone completely backwards since Brexit.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom