• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolás Burdisso

KY

Established Member
No link I could find anywhere but I heard the commentator on german TV saying that he could be playing for Arsenal next season as he was about to be subbed on for Argentina. Might not be a bad option for us. Had a really solid season at Roma and brings a world of experience despite being only 29.

Humble Rex

Established Member
I have never rated him. He is a versatile player, but short for a CB. Also he seems like a complete liability on the pitch both positionally and for his temper. Looks close to a red card too often.

Pies

The type of player I don't mind to have in my squad as he is competent to fill in clear across the backline, personally don't think he is a first choice myself. Although he did do quite well last season for Roma and Ranieri seems to really like him, I thought Roma were close to signing him.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom