• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Up against Young or Rojo... vs one of the clubs that passed on him.

Time to tear **** up.

tumblr_p6mlf2a3WY1wgzz3eo4_r1_500.gif

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Awful performance all round. Not just this game but every game so far. People said he needed that first goal for confidence but Saka has been four times the player today.

Keeping faith though.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It's early to judge, but we haven't seen much of his speed. We have seen too little taking people on. Basic passes and coming off, and if people don't like ozils body language they surely won't like pepes.

We need to back him, as its a tough league, but i think the biggest problem seems to be a complete lack of intensity. He just seems to be walking around the pitch at all times.

Gooner_girl14

I’m hoping he’s just down on confidence because I don’t see why we paid the money we did for him right now. He was very poor today, had a few chances to play a good pass or shot but end product was rubbish. Amazing that Saka looks much better than him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Getting worried now, I can forgive him not getting goals but he looked so passive.

No threat in behind, couldn’t pick a pass out or dribble with any threat and didn’t get close to troubling De Gea.

£72M means he’s got to step up soon, can’t be consolidating all our deadwood into one player.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This was a pretty bad game - our attack was a bit too disjointed for my liking though so I'm reluctant to be hard on Pepe but basic stuff wasnt coming off for him. Just didn't seem very composed in anything he did.

chessygoal

Well, it can't get worse than this performance tonight. Pepe played for my hometown so I can't be too harsh on him but he strikes me as the kind of player who really needs a lot of confidence to express himself.
The worst thing for Emery is that he probably knows that dropping Pepe might kill his confidence, he has no options but to continue playing him until he comes good.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
First post on this page didn't age too well.

Still too early to judge, but needs to do more than show glimpses. Been very frustrating so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom