• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think it's 'making money away from where he lives'. 'cunch' = country = away from where you live. I need a lie down now.
Yeah going cunch means going outside the ends to shot.
You’ve probably seen it referred to the news as ‘county lines’ drug rings.

CJJ

Established Member
I dont care if he scores, the sheer amount of attention he attracts from the opponent opens up so many possibilities. I swear Standard Liege spend 2½ men covering him every time he got the ball.. That should be punished by the rest of the Arsenal players.

He just has to relax, the goal will come then.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I dont care if he scores, the sheer amount of attention he attracts from the opponent opens up so many possibilities. I swear Standard Liege spend 2½ men covering him every time he got the ball.. That should be punished by the rest of the Arsenal players.

Yeah it's like when you're handling a deadly constipated turd, you keep stressing and pushing when all you need to do really is relax. That should be Nicos strategy

GunnerUK

This is another Managerial test for Emery in itself. Bringing Pepe back.

You could now see his becoming anxious himself doubt has crept in the ball control and flair we see in his first few games has gone his resulted to holding the ball longer then he should and takes a little to long to make a decision.

We have to work him and stay patient Emery has the right plan in sticking with him and playing him at every opportunity he just needs a good game and a goal from open play and he should be off. I’ve watched them videos of him in France there is brilliant player in there we just got to find him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's still trying to dribble through everything at the moment. You can see there's a lot more there for him to unlock. As was said, he attracts a ton of attention and the opposition know he's dangerous. He was our best (or at least one of) against Liverpool. We just have to be patient and let him work it out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why they were so scared of him ffs. :lol:
Meanwhile Martinelli was destroying them on the other side of the pitch.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think he'll be fine.

From his interviews he seems like a level-headed, hard working guy, a bit timid even. Just needs his time to find his feet.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looks very poor still, on current form martinelli, nelson and saka is better. Hope he just need to adjust etc. Got more to show than this for sure.

GunnerUK

It’s the only “one good season” in France that everybody seems to be questioning, people say his not proven. If we signed Mbappe tomorrow would he struggle like this coming from League Une.?

You’ll never truly know but you can only assume. NO

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It’s the only “one good season” in France that everybody seems to be questioning, people say his not proven. If we signed Mbappe tomorrow would he struggle like this coming from League Une.?

You’ll never truly know but you can only assume. NO

Kylian Mbappe is a generational talent, he will overtake the crown from Ronaldo and Messi..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It will come for him it's just matter of time he was our best player against Liverpool i don't know why his confidence took a hit after that

baccy_man

Established Member
Pepe, looks like he is a bit short in confidence to take people on at the moment he seems to want to pass the ball more than run at players,
Once he gets his confidence he should play a lot better than he has so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom