• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We’re completely devaluing him by doing this
& that too, could've arranged for better loans, could've let him get a few goals in pre season etc. But club has decided to take to the hit so not much to say here

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tbf Pepe was on loan all last season. Had he been smashing them in left and right we'd be getting offers. Whether we like it or not the minute we paid 72m and gave him phat wages we lost value. Then we changed manager.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Having him train on his own is ridiculous though. Unless he’s a really bad influence(which I doubt) you can just let him train with the team right?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Having him train on his own is ridiculous though. Unless he’s a really bad influence(which I doubt) you can just let him train with the team right?
Yeah nothing indicates he is trouble. By all accounts very quite guy. But if I was him I would tell them give me my full money or I ain’t going anywhere

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
My man was still trusting the process in full Arsenal kit a few days ago, and now finds himself in Puma gear looking over his shoulder training in the ends.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Mikhel is brutal, what part of the non negoitables has left him training him on his own? Does he bad mouth the manager, turn up late, lazy in training. He was still complimenting the manager in french media a few weeks back. Doesnt seem any of these things are true.

ragnarock

Is there in “fact” anything other than this picture that proves that he is “banished” from the team? Plenty of players do extra stuff on their own.

Feel like this has blown up due to the lack of context.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I dont want to bump this topic but he will be with the squad now right? good back-up for Saka to.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom