• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is still sounding like a load of bullshit to me. Pepe has been strongly linked with multiple sides this summer.

He has a very active agent and thats all it is imo. Why would we bid almost double what we bid for Zaha? Arsenal don't simply come in with no bullshit offers like that, we've been penny pinching over multiple players this summer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His entourage / agents seem a bit desperate.

They were speaking about it when Orny was on BBC breaking the Zaha news. Liverpool had to tell Lille they had no intention of biding + to drop linking their name.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pepe acting like Messi now. I mean I want him but he was poverty in AFCON clearly his mind wasn't in the game

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
One thing I don’t get is the price tag. I thought the talk was around €60m for him?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Penny for Zaha’s thoughts.

Bidding double on his teammate. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Orny will take huge L if canal plus confirm the story. So far only TF1 Lequipe report the story. RMC and canal plus are yet to confirm

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure I'm completely buying this, but it does line up with the whole Zaha thing going down. I think perhaps Pepe would fancy a move, which is interesting. He's younger than Zaha but IMO not quite as talented a dribbler. However, he's got good end product - have seen some bring up his penalties but forget that he won all those penalties (something Zaha does pretty good aswell). If he's for the move, this is a very good alternative. Not PL proven but experienced enough.

Still think he's a bit raw to be honest, but there's a hell of a lot to work with. I welcome this if true.

ClubLevel

Won't even get my hopes up for this one. It's either a bullshit tabloid Sunday news story or even if it is true we have probably only bidded £12m and Liverpool will sign him for £80m next week after our second bid of £26m with add on bonuses is rejected.

Malky

Established Member
So a club that couldn't find another £4-5M to match Celtic's valuation of Tierney, or a couple million for the Saliba bonuses to get the deal over the line are now throwing £80M around? Aye, OK then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom