• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tactics? You can’t expect to just run around escaping punishment surely?

I've got the fitness of a Gazelle so will last the duration, obviously we're teaming up on Big Show and Mark Henry when they waddle in.

Also what others don't know is me and Triple H agreed we'll only scrap each other at the end. What you doing?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Scenes when they announce our new CB

266px-Pepe_2018.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've got the fitness of a Gazelle so will last the duration, obviously we're teaming up on Big Show and Mark Henry when they waddle in.

Also what others don't know is me and Triple H agreed we'll only scrap each other at the end. What you doing?
Interesting information. Forgot to mention that Rikishi is coming in at 2 so fair play for dealing with him.

I’m playing dead in the middle of the ring, rubbing myself in **** before hand so nobody touches me.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Interesting information. Forgot to mention that Rikishi is coming in at 2 so fair play for dealing with him.

I’m playing dead in the middle of the ring, rubbing myself in **** before hand so nobody touches me.

Ah the old cowards win, not a bad choice. I'm more of a TLC guy, go under the ring and pull out a blade or something.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Whats you favourite ever match @THunter ?

Mine has to be this Batista vs Triple H Hell in a Cell in 2005.

Had it on DVD.

27.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Shouldn't even look at your phone even in a emergency. If you have to get somewhere, you ain't getting there if you smash up your car.
Oui, I know, will learn from this! Did you know more accidents are caused because people are on their phone while driving then because they were drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom