• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We're struggling to make any breaks in the Tierney saga yet we're expected to put down €80 MM for Pepe when we baulked at Palace asking a similar price for Zaha?

"Absolute nonsense" doesn't do these new links enough justice.

We probably baulked at the price they asked for up front due to Uniteds sell on clause.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We're struggling to make any breaks in the Tierney saga yet we're expected to put down €80 MM for Pepe when we baulked at Palace asking a similar price for Zaha?

Vinai confirmed that 45m budget is BS and Tierney deal is only needed to pay few millions upfront and maybe we don't see zaha worth 80M pounds?

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Not if Pepe has always been first choice. We could also have made a valuation on both and set maximum values.

Given Pepe's 3 years younger he probably has a higher value to us.

Us not paying more than 40m for Zaha does not imply that we do not have more money, just that he isn't seen valuable enough to us to up the bid .

Could very well change though, if we don't get Pepe as we are on high pressure to deliver before the window closes.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
As I said yesterday, I think Lille would be more open to addons and instalments. Budget wise it could be an easier deal to do.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why can’t people believe we won’t pay 25m for a player that plays in the Scottish Premier League? Or 70m for a player who in his best season has scored 10 goals?

Pepe is an elite player in the making, so I can see us pay up what is needed to sign him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thinking a bit deeper. The Zaha stuff was backed by a story of Emery wanting him after the game in March. Raul has said the preparation for this window goes back to last autumn (when Sven was here). Saliba was supposedly tracked since the autumn, Pepe has been a Sven target for a while. Makes you think.....

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wenger would walk away with the rumoured agent fees.

Raul is not arsed, the guy does coke for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Raul just got up from a night full of coke and strippers. He’s trying to find his way back home.

sanllehi_0.jpg

KJSB97

Admittedly this is quite astonishing and difficult to believe.

But what reason do fairly reliable guys like Di Marzio & Romano have to go out on a limb and back this news if its BS?

Has to be truth to this or reliable reporters are diminishing their credibility for no apparent reason.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yeah, Raul using his contacts to get players.

Sven would be sat in his bin outside making a list in his own **** of seria b players we can sign .

Still can't believe the main thread is called Edu's when it's all but confirmed on the public Q&A that it's Raul who's running the show

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Thinking a bit deeper. The Zaha stuff was backed by a story of Emery wanting him after the game in March. Raul has said the preparation for this window goes back to last autumn (when Sven was here). Saliba was supposedly tracked since the autumn, Pepe has been a Sven target for a while. Makes you think.....
Maybe we wanted zaha but after our 1st bid in 1st of july its gone so quiet maybe we'll go after him again and overpay if we fail to get Pepe. Soares seem we interested but look he just backup plan.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I love how under this new management team (Raul’s drug cartel) we only do business on a weekend. Seems to me like Raul’s supply runs out by Friday so he does his business before his new shipment of coke and whores arrive on a Monday.

macka66

Seems promising. Raul has certainly done well this summer if he pulls this off as well as the other rumoured players who we have made a bid for. Don’t care how much we spend on a player I just want top 4 again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Admittedly this is quite astonishing and difficult to believe.

But what reason do fairly reliable guys like Di Marzio & Romano have to go out on a limb and back this news if its BS?

Has to be truth to this or reliable reporters are diminishing their credibility for no apparent reason.
They not saying its done they say its down to Pepe and his agent and if napoli pay what they want he may still chose napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom