• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
"In Lille, we had very good players. Eden Hazard stays on top of everyone, but I'll put him on Gervinho's level. I do not find him less strong than Lucas (Moura) from Tottenham Hotspur. But Pepe must confirm at the highest level, which he has not done yet"

Worrying quote from a Lille-fan in an article I found.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really torn here.

Before this window started Pepe was the guy I wanted, absolutely destroyed France and is probably the hottest winger in Europe RN.

But Zaha is absolutely no risk and probably my favourite PL player. It’s tough....

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
"In Lille, we had very good players. Eden Hazard stays on top of everyone, but I'll put him on Gervinho's level. I do not find him less strong than Lucas (Moura) from Tottenham Hotspur. But Pepe must confirm at the highest level, which he has not done yet"

Worrying quote from a Lille-fan in an article I found.

it's only worrying if you take that seriously

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Really torn here.

Before this window started Pepe was the guy I wanted, absolutely destroyed France and is probably the hottest winger in Europe RN.

But Zaha is absolutely no risk and probably my favourite PL player. It’s tough....

Zaha coming here is a fairytale, he'll be crushed seeing Pepe being signed instead.

It's uncallable for me :(

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Really torn here.

Sort of the same but for the progression of the club in the future I think Pepe would be better. Young enough to sell for a profit if he becomes world class. Zaha is guaranteed money down the drain. You won’t get any of it back.

StefanB

Pepe makes sense considering all our attacks came from the left last season.

I'm taking all these rumours with quite a pinch of salt tho. French journalists are not reporting this, just italian ones.

Preacher

Always Crying
Wenger would walk away with the rumoured agent fees.

Raul is not arsed, the guy does coke for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ezgif-5-b9879a8b96e9.gif

Look at this don. This is the man who doesn't care about agent fees.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
All the money on a forward and an 18 year old who won’t play this year? I love this club.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just realised Pepe plays on the right and him signing would mean Aubameyang plays on the left.

giphy.gif
That’s another of the reasons I’m leaning towards Zaha.

Auba on the left isn’t fun but he seems to bag goals regardless, Auba on the right however looks terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom