• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Tagliafico

Malky

Established Member
Would Tierney count towards the homegrown quota since he's Scottish? I would think so...
Another positive to signing him. Especially considering most of the players that look like they could be on their way out, in the next two transfer windows anyway, are all homegrown - Jenks, Chambers, Ramsey, Welbeck, etc.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will take that as a no tbh, because if he was good you'd have just said yes...
Patience my bro.

Do I rate him? Yes.

Do I rate him for Arsenal? Maybe, but not really.

He’s doing well at Ajax, he is used to big games in the Argentina League. His mentality and work-ethic is superb. He’s very aggressive and defensively solid. For Ajax it is more than good enough, but for Arsenal he will just be an option. I think we should look elsewhere. He would do ok here though.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Must suck a bit to be Ajax, Valencia. Nothing more than sort of tempering clubs where prospects stay for a season maximum and then move on.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Must suck a bit to be Ajax, Valencia. Nothing more than sort of tempering clubs where prospects stay for a season maximum and then move on.

Let’s take a look at Ajax’s most important players:

Onana - part of the squad since 2016
Mazroui- Part of the squad since last season
Veltman- part of the squad since 2013
De Ligt - part of the squad since 2016
Blind- bought this summer
Wöber - bought 2017
Tagliafico - bought last winter
Sinkgraven - bought 2015
Frenkie de jong - part of the squad since 2016
Schone - been there for ages
Eiting - part of the squad since 2016
Donny vd Beek- Part of the squad since 2016
Ziyech - bought in 2016
Neres - bought winter 2017
Tadic - bought this summer
Huntelaar - bought 2017
Dolberg - part of the squad since 2016

All these guys will be part of Ajax at least till the summer of 2019. Its not as bad as it looks. Its just that they break through at a very young age so it looks like they move on fast.

I also think Ajax is very happy where they are. A healthy club, hundreds of millions in reserve, a squad that represent at least 300M transfervalue, they are playing well in Europe. Fans are happy.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Wöber - bought 2017
Sinkgraven - bought 2015
Ziyech - bought in 2016
Huntelaar - bought 2017

All these guys will be part of Ajax at least till the summer of 2019. Its not as bad as it looks. Its just that they break through at a very young age so it looks like they move on fast.

I also think Ajax is very happy where they are. A healthy club, hundreds of millions in reserve, a squad that represent at least 300M transfervalue, they are playing well in Europe. Fans are happy.
Would love to see those talents stay and Ajax make a real run in the Champions League. I'd become a fan.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wöber - bought 2017
Sinkgraven - bought 2015
Ziyech - bought in 2016
Huntelaar - bought 2017

Great info, man.

Hope they win big in Europe soon

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom