• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_Gunner

Re: Non Arsenal Transfers - Summer 2010

So ****ing what if we have Wilshere and Ramsey? Sahin would have improved the team and could have sent Song to the bench.

Özil, Sahin and Khedira all went for cheap prices. I don't see why a player like Bender would require us to break the bank. Hope we move in quickly.

outlaw_member

Established Member

truth_hurts said:
People seem to forget that 9 times out of 10 once Madrid show their interest in a player that there is little point competing as it is arguably the most attractive club in the world for a player to join. Sahin is a quality player but I agree that with Wilshere and Ramsey here he's not a necessity for us.

does throw interesting question marks over the futures of Gaga, Diarra, Khediera and canales though...

He's different to Ramsey and Wilshere.

Pires and Henry both rejected Real Madrid for Arsenal. The fact that they are undoubtedly an attractive option doesn't mean that other lesser clubs can't offer a better propsoal.

patrick42uk

Established Member

Not crying over Sahin. We dont need him. What we need at Cm is a Flamini type- someone that covers ground. A proper ball winner. I'd take Lassana Diarra in a flash. Song's a good player, but he lacks the needed mobility.

Floating

Established Member

patrick42uk said:
Not crying over Sahin. We dont need him. What we need at Cm is a Flamini type- someone that covers ground. A proper ball winner. I'd take Lassana Diarra in a flash. Song's a good player, but he lacks the needed mobility.

Agreed, that's why Scott Parker seems like such a no brainer!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

especially if WH get relegated.. would be fairly cheap (comparatively) and a good short term option

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I heared parker will be with spuds next season

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

No chance in hell we will go for Parker, even though he is an absolutely perfect foil for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom