• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I wonder where Hart will be off to...I think he would be great for Everton.

BobP

Memri Fan
Sp**s always do this, just when you think they've turned a corner their transfer business proves otherwise.

Mediocre is the best way to describe it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Can see the sense in Sp**s adding a player like Zaha just wasn't expecting it to be him. Their front six have become pretty one paced & desperately need the option of pace & trickery opposite Lamella. Zaha has everything but needs to put it together.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
So Pep has spent nearly 200M.

Remember when deluded Arsenal fans thought he would join us because we apparently share the same ideals and vision as Pep.
Nobody should be surprised tbh.

Hate that bald ****

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
He needed to. Their squad was more of a shambles than ours.
That's just not true. Or at the very least a poor excuse for trying to buy instant succes. Man C spent about 180M last year, so far he's done the same and sold for just 16-17M. He's bought players that honestly wasn't that needed. Sure they needed a defender but why spend that much on Stones. And why buy all 3 of Nolito, Leroy and Jesus, with the players at the club currently. Sterling overrated but still, costed a fortune. Try to utilize him, Pep. De Bruyne and David Silva aswell. Man C should learn to develop their own ****.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If true that Sp**s are letting Son go and replacing him with Zaha then that's an abysmal decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom