• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 492,844
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This actually angers me. Yes he is seen as big prospect. But these scumbags seems to have if we target every young prospect we will get the next big thing. I was already pissed they signed Chukwuemeka, santos and casadei. All cms and 18 year olds. It’s basically a numbers games for them
And you can be sure non of them will play for Chelsea when they already have Enzo who early 20's.

Bloodbather

Established Member

This actually angers me. Yes he is seen as big prospect. But these scumbags seems to have if we target every young prospect we will get the next big thing. I was already pissed they signed Chukwuemeka, santos and casadei. All cms and 18 year olds. It’s basically a numbers games for them
Annoying but it is a sound strategy if you can afford it. Preparing themselves for a post-Pep PL, they can easily cash in on the players that don't make it as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Boehly is trying to buy other European clubs, probably to loan these guys out to.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Annoying but it is a sound strategy if you can afford it. Preparing themselves for a post-Pep PL, they can easily cash in on the players that don't make it as well.
It’s not sound strategy because young talents need the right environment and playing time. Most of these guys will rot in their reserves and have to move and restart their career

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I was City I’d be all over Kvaratskelia, he’s a world beater and a needle mover.

How much more can the needle be moved with City? They have as good a squad as it’s possible to have really, I just don’t get what the point of that club is. Just soulless accumulation of assets.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I’m not sure to be honest, there’s a huge amount of hype surrounding him but it’s a massive ask for him to go into a club like Liverpool and carry them on his back. Against PL opposition in Chelsea he struggled massively.

I mean yeah, for the game it may be better but for his personal development I think City would be best for him. He goes into a more settled environment, and I think he’d become a better player under Pep than Klopp.
I hope the ****ers eventually get lit up by their cheating, so it's not such a stable club

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd is only club that will pay lot and give kane huge contract maybe Chelsea if they don't have ffp issues.

He won't move aboard.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

might be possible to happen because Sp**s at risk losing for free but with ffp issues Chelsea won't be able to spend big on him
They don’t even talk. For 20 years Roman ended all relations with Sp**s. They are the only two clubs in the league who don’t do business. It’s more likely we sign Kane than Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom