• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 495,331
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Wait, what, he's not theirs?

Rubbing Hands GIF by Giphy QA

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the Liverpool links are not true because according to journalists close to wolves the asking price is 40M also the guy is not klopp player at all

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Hmm so Madrid will likely need someone temporarily that's why i see them signing Firmino

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Interesting to see where he end up but like other Serbian who settled in italy he'll either move to juve or inter because bigger contract

Best of luck to him wherever he goes, so long as it's not here.

I want players who will not take a season or however long to adapt to the league. This time, I want us to push City all the way like Dortmund did to Bayern, except we end up winning unlike Dortmund.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I want players who will not take a season or however long to adapt to the league. This time, I want us to push City all the way like Dortmund did to Bayern, except we end up winning unlike Dortmund.
Chelsea will probably pay £120m to put him next to Enzo

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

wanted him to to replace Xhaka before but now we in CL and rice is available we should aim for better

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kamada is a very sharp player. So sad that he ends up in Serie A,
I think he wanted to join big club milan give him great chance also no team in PL look were interested. Its good for serie a league need talented players

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@Rasmi what's your take on Hugo Larsson? @field442 too if you watch Allsvenskan
Tbh even though he is from the city I grew up in. I can’t say I watched him. But he is very rated in sweden. He has as much experience as Ayari who left Sweden January who is a year older and he been getting minutes for Brighton even started for Brighton

But I think he would be better of going to a club who will give him game time. He is linked with Dortmund

Edit: looks like he chose Frankfurt for 10 million.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Manutd will try get more number 8 than DM this summer. they got Casemiro who won't suddenly been dropped he was important part for them even tho his stupidity cost them points. their focus will be buying CF too that's why i can't see them trying to spend most their money on Rice or Caicedo.

they'll likely end up with Mount and Rabiot plus big CF signing.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Manutd will try get more number 8 than DM this summer. they got Casemiro who won't suddenly been dropped he was important part for them even tho his stupidity cost them points. their focus will be buying CF too that's why i can't see them trying to spend most their money on Rice or Caicedo.

they'll likely end up with Mount and Rabiot plus big CF signing.
I'm not too worried who United sign. Even if they get a couple of midfielders and a striker they still have inconsistent wingers, mediocre full backs, no depth in central defence and a goalkeeper who is terrible with his feet.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm not too worried who United sign. Even if they get a couple of midfielders and a striker they still have inconsistent wingers, mediocre full backs, no depth in central defence and a goalkeeper who is terrible with his feet.
yes their squad is full of high earners too. they need Antony and Sancho to get better next season they aren't buying any wingers.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Klopp seem insisting Liverpool will be very busy this summer.

I think they'll buy 2 midfielders CB RB.
Whatever we think of them individually, they are losing £120m of signings on free transfers this summer (or 5 first team squad members), so they need to invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom