• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 493,690
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Havertz with a price tag of 50m, and people laugh at me when I suggest selling our players at reasonable prices.

Its about making sure you have your players on reasonable wages and then sticking to your guns. This should become more of the norm in the coming windows.

Mickey Rooney

Neither is 50M for Mount.

Chelsea are a mess, but these are still quality players and if sold around these prices would be sold for significantly less than they would if Chelsea wasn’t such a mess of a club coming out of an atrocious season.

Jelly of Mount, btw. Think he would have been great in the left 8 role for us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Messi back to Barca?

Wow, I bet they are going to need to offload players to make this happen. I'd actually keep my eye open for Raphinha again, perhaps we can do a cheap but well structured deal to put some money in their pockets.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All these Bayern Munich stuff coming from media is BS. You know these things untrue when everyday there different kind of story.

DuBB

Does this sound like a club that’s about to sign Rice? Lol

The main reason I’ve had 0 feelings of worry or fear towards the “Rice to Munich” rumours is because it’s clear there are major things going on behind the scenes at Bayern.

1. They win the league with an 89th minute goal and less than an hour later they fire 2 of their execs and ban them from participating in any of the trophy celebrations. Imagine if by 7pm the Sunday we beat Wolves we fired Edu and Tim Lewis. And then a day later journalists were linking us to a 100m pound player who we’d never even been rumoured to be after before. Who on earth would believe it? Not only would we not believe we were after the player, we’d understand that with 2 execs ousted the structure wasn’t set to do any sort of a deal any time soon.

2. Historically, Bayern Munich announce deals incredibly early and under the radar. We often know who their biggest signing is the January before and they join in the summer. Bayern do not do bidding wars and they don’t do public negotiations. De Ligt, Lewa, Gravenberch, Mane … their deals are swift, efficient and out of the blue.

3. The fact that this one guy (Plettigoal) is the sole source for all Bayern news having never been a factor smacks of an underling, who now probably doesn’t have a senior staff member above them (Kahn or Sali - who were both fired) is the cause of all this leaked information from a usually ruthlessly tight lipped organisation.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom