• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 493,720
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't be right. Madness if so. Whoever structured the contract for Leeds should be fired!
i think the contract was made 2 years ago Leeds didn't expect to down that quick i think most players either have big wage cut or cheap release clause in case they get relegated to ease up their sales.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Is there any new problems around him after the last one? Manutd fans mostly against him play for the club.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If this guy was on AFCs books I would want him out of the club.
There already one here to be fair but situation unclear. But yeah Greenwood should be in prison servings few years not looking for club in italy many footballers and athletes get away with it so not surprised

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Love this. It's not the club that gets to announce Messi, it's Messi who announces the club. Taking lessons from big Z here

Wtf, completely forgot he played there. Crazy that he went to America 5 years ago and everyone thought he was finished then came back played another 5 years at the top in Europe.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Wtf, completely forgot he played there. Crazy that he went to America 5 years ago and everyone thought he was finished then came back played another 5 years at the top in Europe.
Yeah, quite remarkable how resilient he's been. I guess it's this last year he hasn't really played because of injury and last season was on/off I guess as well. But dude's been at the highest level in Europe until 41 years old and fully recovered from an ACL in seven months at 36 :shivering:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

GündoGone?

Slowly Chelsea will need to go big for midfielders, like Caicedo.
Barca probably have easier job to get their transfers done now Messi gone to Miami. They are targeting Gundo apparently. Tbh I can't see how he would fit here anyway if we going all out for Rice. Top top player tho.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Peak transfer window.

Yesterday some reliable ITK just dropped Naby Keita into the gossip thread of Werder and now it really could happen.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom