• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 493,074
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Be fuming if they get a top keeper like Mike.

Up there with Courtois, Alisson and Oblak for best in the world right now.

We’ve signed our life away to Rizla wrists unfortunately 😭

I actually don’t think the fee AC Milan would ask for would be anything crazy aswell. Probably not far off what we paid for Ramsdale tbh.

DuBB

Chelsea linked with so many players but are simultaneously front runners for Caicedo....

Something is off about all these Chelsea links...

Other than Ugarte, who they might have actually bid for, they haven't gone in for anyone.

What's the hold up?

What are they waiting for?

Why haven't they bid for Caicedo?

Why hasn't there been a "Chelsea reps have met with XYZ agents and family"?

Yeah, the window isn't open, but even we have started making headway on our first signing (Rice) and the papers are basically talking about it.

But Chelsea are still stuck in 1st gear.

I saw someone say or read somewhere that they have close to 40 senior players under contract if you include people like Lukaku etc. who are coming back from loan. I think they're in massive trouble.

Their fans seem to think they'll have a 1 player out 1 player in summer where Mount leaves and then they buy Caicedo for example.

I honestly think it's more like 4 need to go before they even think about bidding for 1.

How can you "initiate contact" with Mike Maignan when you have a 40 man squad, 2 of whom are goalkeepers who cost you combined £100m and both of whom are still there?

Burrata

Player:Saka
Something is off about all these Chelsea links...

Other than Ugarte, who they might have actually bid for, they haven't gone in for anyone.

What's the hold up?

What are they waiting for?

Why haven't they bid for Caicedo?

Why hasn't there been a "Chelsea reps have met with XYZ agents and family"?

Yeah, the window isn't open, but even we have started making headway on our first signing (Rice) and the papers are basically talking about it.

But Chelsea are still stuck in 1st gear.

I saw someone say or read somewhere that they have close to 40 senior players under contract if you include people like Lukaku etc. who are coming back from loan. I think they're in massive trouble.

Their fans seem to think they'll have a 1 player out 1 player in summer where Mount leaves and then they buy Caicedo for example.

I honestly think it's more like 4 need to go before they even think about bidding for 1.

How can you "initiate contact" with Mike Maignan when you have a 40 man squad, 2 of whom are goalkeepers who cost you combined £100m and both of whom are still there?

Because this just PR

And Romano is doing that for Todd

They couldn't even offer a higher wages than 3M a year for Ugarte (while paying 60M????)

Lot of talks since weeks but still did nothing

Done deal Havertz is still a Chelsea player, Onana first, Maignan now, Ugarte first, Caicedo now, then Lavia

I think they are willing to sell first because the need to

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't see Milan really selling him but maybe tempted with big bid. and agree he top keeper someone to upgrade Ramsdale in 2 years time if Rams didn't improve further.

Chelsea again not really doing anything new continue their january mess

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
wanted Tielemans last summer but after watching him this season not sure he'd even start at Villa.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ do they have a Dunkin Donuts in Brum?

Probably why Tielemans decided to stay in the Midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom