• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seems to have been a story every window since 2013 linking him to the Premier League. Intrigued to see how he steps up.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Interesting rumors:
- MU and Jose want to bring Kane to Manchester. They are ready to break the Pogba record for him with a 115 M Euros offer.

- PSG is chasing Rafael Guerreiro from BVB. They will have to play close to three the fee paid by Dortmund to Lorient last year (12 M). They could have the player for even less then but they overlooked him.

- Our former turkish Gunner, Özyakup, may be on his way to Marseille.

Confirmed news:
Balotelli resigned for a year with OGC Nice.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Alex Sandro to Chelsea for over £60M. I can't get my head around that fee for a wingback.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Saw that Pogba advised Mbappe and Dembele to sign for Arsenal

Uhm...

‘The young players like Mbappe and Dembele are very talented,’ Pogba told Telefoot. ‘I’ve never seen this, young players imposing themselves like that, being relaxed like that.

‘Mbappe and Dembele have the future before them, they must be serious. They’re kids, young people who have a brain. I wish them the best, also with France.’

carlito'sway

Established Member
Uhm...

‘The young players like Mbappe and Dembele are very talented,’ Pogba told Telefoot. ‘I’ve never seen this, young players imposing themselves like that, being relaxed like that.

‘Mbappe and Dembele have the future before them, they must be serious. They’re kids, young people who have a brain. I wish them the best, also with France.’
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom