• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Real will sell Morata and James then buy Mbappe, also Asensio will feature more next season. Everyone happy I guess though am not exactly sure where James fits in at PSG.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That guy is a beast, like a Sweden Viking playing football. Not the best with the ball but he is so strong. A destroyer!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seen him play a few times for Sweden and he looks a decent player. Hard to say any more than that really as i'd be lying if i said i've seen him regularly.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Been following his career for a while now. He's fantastic; real hardman, great aerial ability, reads the game well and will be best the best CB in the league next season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

De Gea
Valencia Bailly Lindelof XXXX
Herrera
XXXX Pogba
Mkhitaryan Morata Rashford
Mourinho's not to far off getting the team he wants you feel, just needs a left back unless Shaw comes good again or Darmian proves he's good enough to start there and another midfielder and he'd probably be happy with his first XI.

BoRis

Great defender! By far the best CB in Portugal in the last year and half. Expensive like Ederson but they will prove you couldn't find much better.

One more of a big bunch of quality players coming from Benfica's reserves. In the last 3 years they have developed players has: Ederson, Renato Sanches, Nelson Semedo, André Gomes, Bernardo Silva, Lindelof, João Cancelo. And there are some more talented players there waiting for an oportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom