• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

say yes

forum master baiter
Think FIFA need to investigate some of these deals for MLS players. Reeks of money laundering.

No chance that clubs are paying serious money for players from such a low-quality league.

HBL

Established Member

On the topic of strange transfers, how has this not been mentioned? No idea if it is actually happening

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Midfielder from Real Salt Lake's academy.

Bundeliga grabbing a lot of young talent from North America these days. Bayern already signed Chris Richards from FC Dallas and Alphonso Davies from Vancouver recently. Tyler Adams was Man of the Match in his debut for Leipzig the other day. Josh Sargent debuted for Werder Bremen in December and already has two goals in 5 games. McKennie and Pulisic already there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

On the topic of strange transfers, how has this not been mentioned? No idea if it is actually happening

Italy actually makes a lot of sense for him, should've gone there years ago. Quality player, just with the pace of a cargo ship. The game in Italy would've suited him much better.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Deadline days are so dead nowadays. Nothing will top the Özil one. For some reason in my head the £40m we paid for Özil is way way more than the £50m we paid for Aubameyang and Lacazette. I still consider it to be our record signing tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Deadline days are so dead nowadays. Nothing will top the Özil one. For some reason in my head the £40m we paid for Özil is way way more than the £50m we paid for Aubameyang and Lacazette. I still consider it to be our record signing tbh.
January deadlines are always boring because teams not very interested to let their players go in the middle of the season. the summer deadline is always enjoyable.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Barca have signed the RB Emerson from Atletico Mineiro for 12m euro. This is the guy we were apparently looking at too. We'd better have something up our sleeve for this position in the summer.

BobP

Memri Fan

xkTLrO2.gif

The greatest deadline day of all.

Barca have signed the RB Emerson from Atletico Mineiro for 12m euro. This is the guy we were apparently looking at too. We'd better have something up our sleeve for this position in the summer.

It'll probably be Aarons from Norwich.

Can play on both sides if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom