• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haven't seen that much of him, but looks good on the ball. Hypothetically, if he became available in summer (as Hakimi returns) would you take him over, say, Aarons?

Would depend on price. For me it’d probably be:
Bogle
Aarons
Odriozola

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@yousif_arsenal to Zaha:
giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Zaha doesn't have ze metal strength to play for a top team, so not surprised he is staying...will be a hero to Palace fans, which is admirable, but will have a nothing career...may as well not even exist as a player, if we're being honest...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Smart buy, it lets Pavard move inside.

Zaha doesn't have ze metal strength to play for a top team, so not surprised he is staying...will be a hero to Palace fans, which is admirable, but will have a nothing career...may as well not even exist as a player, if we're being honest...

Don’t know how you can see any career that he’s had, performing at such a high level as a “nothing career”.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Nooooooooo, you totally ruined my day as I forgot about this - no chance in hell we best this lot :(
If they get Eriksen, think it'll be too much for us to stop with Lukaku and Sanchez (if fit). Hopefully they trip up against someone else and we avoid them altogether.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don’t know how you can see any career that he’s had, performing at such a high level as a “nothing career”.

exaggerating a little at the end for comic affect, but stand by the majority of what I said...the pressure playing for he biggest clubs must be crippling at times, players who can handle that pressure are the most impressive to me...I reckon Zaha will be happy to play for Palace until he retires, hasn't got the balls for the biggest clubs after getting his fingers burnt at United.

Will end his career with only a Community Shield medal to show for it, calling it ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

exaggerating a little at the end for comic affect, but stand by the majority of what I said...the pressure playing for he biggest clubs must be crippling at times, players who can handle that pressure are the most impressive to me...I reckon Zaha will be happy to play for Palace until he retires, hasn't got the balls for the biggest clubs after getting his fingers burnt at United.

Will end his career with only a Community Shield medal to show for it, calling it ;)

He’s tried to leave Palace two summers in a row and even submitted a transfer request. Don’t know what else he could have done.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trust Mourinho to try to sign a player named Willian Jose

Shocked at that, guy’s a decent finisher but there are a lot of other stars in that Sociedad team that he’s been lucky to play with. Very limited as a player.

You’re looking at a slightly richer man’s Lucas Perez with him and that might be generous.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Shocked at that, guy’s a decent finisher but there are a lot of other stars in that Sociedad team that he’s been lucky to play with. Very limited as a player.

You’re looking at a slightly richer man’s Lucas Perez with him and that might be generous.
They seem desperate with Arry out for like four months.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Problem with Jude Bellingham is that half of Europe is looking at him right now. Likes of Juventus, Atletico and Bayern have been sniffing around as well as Utd. Think he’s already going to cost 30M plus.
Still at that stage where if we want him we can have him, think everybody's sniffing around but a concrete offer and assurances of playing time and you land the guy while others will probably wait another 6-18 months.

No idea what type of player he is btw.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still at that stage where if we want him we can have him, think everybody's sniffing around but a concrete offer and assurances of playing time and you land the guy while others will probably wait another 6-18 months.

No idea what type of player he is btw.

Paul Pogba. Tall and loves a dribble, technical, strong in the challenge and really calm in front of goal.

His vision shows glimpses of being top class down the line. Going to be a top box to box midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom