• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

70M and no one really talks about it..

Got fair bit of coverage after the last game where we scored 2 goals on 2 shots on target.

Kepa was a terrible overpay when it happened, and it still is a terrible overpay. The ultimate panic purchase/buyer's remorse situation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's really not his fault he worthed 70M it's because of his release clause he never impressed he look nervous. Leno who cost only20M is miles bettee

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's really not his fault he worthed 70M it's because of his release clause he never impressed he look nervous. Leno who cost only20M is miles bettee

Crazy thing is that his contract would have run out and he'd have been available on a free transfer had he not signed a crazy-long extension in January (by which time he actually was free to sign with Chelsea on a Bosman for the following year had they offered him). But he signed a 7-year extension with Athletic Bilbao with 6 months to go on his deal. Then Chelsea bought him that summer. Bilbao made out like an absolute bandit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

82a3827d5beed3c946cba10d43f8ac7b.gif

"But Edinson...teams are really starting to respect us now!"

Manberg

Predator
I was thinking Eriksen's 33 or something. He's a bit bald for 27. In which case, £16m is a decent deal for Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom