• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He good but nothing special he score and assists many goals in Portugal but to be honest Slimani and Jackson Martinez were doing the same

tbf we don't know if he is special or not before he makes the move. would not label him nothing special yet

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The £70m figure being rumoured for him is mental
There something need to do about players being english they don't make you special Rice should be 30-40M player same as Maguire they didn't do something special to make then 70M players.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

doesn't sound like a deal is imminent

It's definitely not, always gets tricky as we recently love to try offload our deadwood with transfers when they'd rather sit pretty with a fat salary where they are.

Dybala-Lukaku would have been great opportunism but the demands were too high and Lukaku was keen on Inter. I just hope the players we try to give them won't act like pricks.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Is he that good? I’ve barely seen him play but he’s already 25.

Never been in a decent league, have to wonder whether he’s worth 60M.

Wasn't Luis Suarez similar?

Obviously not saying he's anywhere near as good but it's an interesting point you've made. Just wondering if there are other examples.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't Luis Suarez similar?

Obviously not saying he's anywhere near as good but it's an interesting point you've made. Just wondering if there are other examples.

Yeah but didn’t have a mad strike rate in the Eredivisie and he had a good World Cup in 2010? Thought it was a gamble at the time tbf though.

I mean Fernandes could well be class but 60M seems a big outlay for a 25 year old who’s relatively unproven. When you’re paying that much, you’re not far off affording Maddison surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom