• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Courtois

Moses - Azpili - Luiz - Van Dijk - Alex Sandro

Bakayoko - Kante

Pedro/Willian - Lukaku - Hazard

Only 'weak' spot would be Moses. Unreal potential 11. Doubt they'd cast off Alonso so soon though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't see Atletico selling players when they've a transfer ban to deal with. Especially a player such as Carrasco. We'll sell Bayern Theo for £20 million and we get first option on Thiago:rolleyes:

Also can't see them selling for that little. He has an 86m release clause.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Courtois

Moses - Azpili - Luiz - Van Dijk - Alex Sandro

Bakayoko - Kante

Pedro/Willian - Lukaku - Hazard

Only 'weak' spot would be Moses. Unreal potential 11. Doubt they'd cast off Alonso so soon though.
Think its mediocre to be honest. Matic is better than the "New Alex Song" Bakayoko but its still uninspiring. Moses, Pedro, Willian, Lukaku- Meh.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

He'll still score 20-30 league goals at Chelsea regardless which is all you can ask for. He'll do the same job as Costa but add a bit more pace and power I think.
Costa is more intelligent and has better hold up play than him though. Better technique and more of a killer too.

They're going to need at least 3 more top quality players imo. And of the right profile. They have Conte so thats a big advantage but he can run out of ideas and specially in the CL.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Bayern apparently signed Julian Brandt for £11 peanuts! I really hate them! They take all the german prospects only to weak other teams! They are not even play them all!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Players like Brandt just don't have anyone decent advising them at all do they? We're lucky Mbappe has a good family with good morals and also a good head on his shoulders!

4R5Emaniac

I ****ing knew Bayern would sign Brandt. What will they do with Gnabry now though? But it means no more interest in Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom