• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
They also look a bit ****.

Be interesting to see how they balance the long term player prospects with season to season goals & also if they can keep getting top prices if not near top of league.

Yeah I just looked, their squad is pretty thin now and they are running out of saleable assets. Looks like square one of another long term plan.

Its such a shame such a talented and exciting squad has been dismantled before they really got going.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Low risk high reward in one of our problem positions.

I would expect Seville to make a very good profit within two years.
I don't rate him either, terrible every time he plays for the Dutch team. So I'd call it a high risk, but if he somehow manages to get the numbers he was getting in the Russian league than high reward indeed.

Malky

Established Member
Is the 'ridiculous transfer fee' bubble starting to burst? Was genuinely expecting Real Madrid to pull of some ludicrous spending after the Ronaldo sale, but they've really done **** all in the grand scale of things.
Only Liverpool and Chelsea have payed hugely inflated prices this summer.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Is the 'ridiculous transfer fee' bubble starting to burst? Was genuinely expecting Real Madrid to pull of some ludicrous spending after the Ronaldo sale, but they've really done **** all in the grand scale of things.
Only Liverpool and Chelsea have payed hugely inflated prices this summer.
Its all relative though and thats how it should be.

ashlyn

Pretty obvious, they are buying poverty lmao
They brought in Buffon who is still a great keeper and can teach areola a lot, kehrer who is a big prospect and can play anywhere in defense and dm, bernat is fine, the only bad one is Choupo-Moting but he won’t start for them he’s just backup for cavani and even then Neymar & mbappé can both play cf so he won’t play that much. They’ve had a good transfer window imo

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@bingobob Dembele not taking this well :lol:
Dl7j07mVAAYBXif.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom