• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 644,872
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would Benfica be interested in any of our players?

They’ve got £113m from the Joao Felix sale. My sources are telling me Mkhitaryan is open to moving to Portugal.

FootballUnited

They have not fixed their biggest weakness, the manager.

I saw that Ole had that impact at first, and once the players became tired they lost that work rate, he maybe the weakest in terms of experience and magnitude but if given those resources you expect some sort of success, same with Lampard.

Emery for me has been too indecisive, those changes last season to the team sheet, that cost Arsenal points. Looking at Arsenals defence now, it is in terms of the weakest amongst the top 6, Saliba wouldn't address that at all.

ClubLevel

Would Benfica be interested in any of our players?

They’ve got £113m from the Joao Felix sale. My sources are telling me Mkhitaryan is open to moving to Portugal.

Doubtful. They tend to either promote within or buy the next stars from South America. If your lucky they might take someone like a Monreal off our hands, that's probably about it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Hard to find a piece on City/Rodri without a reference to Busquets. Sounds pretty much the perfect player for City/Pep's system...................I'm so happy for them

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Only thing that could make this worse is if they'd given him a new deal this January to keep him from leaving and him announcing his intentions to stay..........................................:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom