• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 643,363
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would really love it if Barca screw up the transfer window big time. My FB "football friends" are mostly Barca supporters acting all smug and confident about getting all three of De Ligt, Neymar and Griezmann in one window. Not to mention they already have Frenkie. The wankfest is going to be unbearable.

The question though is how can they afford to pull that off? Its a maddening amount of spend and they don't have assets they could sell for big money or at least could get really big sums to recover the balance.

ASIF

Don’t forget the phantom RVP red in 2011
The ref knew barka is in trouble and he gave Judas the most stupid red card.It was hard to believe I cudnt understand what the **** just happened for a couple of mins.But we still had that one moment to kick the catalan ****s out but lord bendtner missed a one on one.I believe in Gandhi but I wanted to punch the **** out of those barka midgets each n every one of them.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Unai is making everyone do homework ffs. Heard this offer was delivered on USB stick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Marotta just announced that Icardi and Nianggolan are in the market and both not suit inter project.

Come on Raul you too come out and do the same.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Marotta just announced that Icardi and Nianggolan are in the market and both not suit inter project.

Come on Raul you too come out and do the same.

D-ysvlwWsAUe2H6.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom