• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 642,205
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakarta

Wow, Everton is ****ing dangerous.

@Garrincha

How would you feel if Everton got Zaha for 65m?

Would you feel disappointed that we didn't go in for him or are you content with Pepe?

Pepe i think has a bit of risk with him. Making the transition from ligue 1 to epl is no easy feat.

Imo Pepe seems more like a wide forward who is more of a goalscorer. Whereas Zaha is a true out and out winger... a blockbuster typa player.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
@Garrincha

How would you feel if Everton got Zaha for 65m?

Would you feel disappointed that we didn't go in for him or are you content with Pepe?

Pepe i think has a bit of risk with him. Making the transition from ligue 1 to epl is no easy feat.

Imo Pepe seems more like a wide forward who is more of a goalscorer. Whereas Zaha is a true out and out winger... a blockbuster typa player.
I just wanted a wide player better than Fraser when that link popped up early.

Feel Zaha to Everton is done though. He was interviewed at the Fifa event yesterday & was a mini awkward pause when asked if he was ready for Palace vs Everton... They play on Saturday! Was a bit telling although the girl asking ment it genuinely.

Jakarta

I just wanted a wide player better than Fraser when that link popped up early.

Feel Zaha to Everton is done though. He was interviewed at the Fifa event yesterday & was a mini awkward pause when asked if he was ready for Palace vs Everton... They play on Saturday! Was a bit telling although the girl asking ment it genuinely.

Fair enough. Man I got hyped with the rumours linking us to Zaha.

Imagine him down the left? Smh need to forget all that.

**** Upamecano, go get Zaha.

My *****!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kean
Zaha
Andre Gomes
Doucoure
Gbamin
Delph
Sidibe

10/10 window for Everton if that all happens.

They’d definitely have a chance for CL next season.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
They aren't getting Zaha for £65m. Especially with only 3 days of the window to go. The chances of Palace getting an adequate replacement are very slim, they haven't even replaced AWB yet ffs. Selling Zaha now for anything below an obscene amount makes no sense and almost guarantees relegation, which would make even an obscene amount possibly not worth it. They might get him but not for 65m. I think this is nonsense.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kean
Zaha
Andre Gomes
Doucoure
Gbamin
Delph
Sidibe

Exactly. Don't get how people are talking about a decade for Everton to get into top 4, if they are making great business - they only need one big window and that is looking pretty close to what's needed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kean
Zaha
Andre Gomes
Doucoure
Gbamin
Delph
Sidibe

they aren't getting Zaha and Doucoure Watford won't even consider selling to them and Zaha won't move to Everton.

Jakarta

They aren't getting Zaha for £65m. Especially with only 3 days of the window to go. The chances of Palace getting an adequate replacement are very slim, they haven't even replaced AWB yet ffs. Selling Zaha now for anything below an obscene amount makes no sense and almost guarantees relegation, which would make even an obscene amount possibly not worth it. They might get him but not for 65m. I think this is nonsense.

Hope so. If I was Zaha I wouldn't go to Everton.

I want Zaha to sulk and moan this year....then hopefully sign him for RW next season along with a CM.

Even Chelsea is a possibility for him next season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What? Have Everton signed Doucoure?

I said “if” that all happens. Everton have the finances to make it happen.

they aren't getting Zaha and Doucoure Watford won't even consider selling to them and Zaha won't move to Everton.

They’ll go back in with another bid. They got Richarlison from Watford, so it’s still possible.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sidibe has been **** for about two seasons. Go and look at all the French football heads on twitter saying it’s a terrible transfer.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sidibe has been **** for about two seasons. Go and look at all the French football heads on twitter saying it’s a terrible transfer.

He’s cover for Seamus Coleman since he’s injury prone. I’m not sure how much they’re getting him for?

WhatAFC

With all the rumours and bids from us and everton, no way would palace not have had a replacement lined up in case a deal was struck. Especially with Zaha opening saying he wants to go. It’s not how selling & buying players works 99% of the time.

Not to mention, if they bought a player from abroad, that selling club would then still have a month to buy a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom