• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,884
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just like Mkhi's level actually is West Ham by now:lol:
Would still love Fornals here i think he can play as central midfield too he very good with both his foot and creative passer would be as close as get to replace a player like Cazorla.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Anderson seems very hot and cold, find him impressive just as often as i barely notice him. Agree about Rice, Arnautovic is a ****** but good player.

Arnautovic is the kind of guy when you play against him/he's not your mate you think he's a tosser, but when he's on your side you see he's a standout fella. Down to earth and reasonable, massive mentality, leadership qualities, top baller but just a little bonkers in his own right. Definitely would take him.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I mean I'd take Anderson, Arnautovic and Rice.

Arnautovic is a decent lad but he's a typical player that excelles at a midlevel club where there's far less pressure. Don't forget he was once dubbed as a next big thing but flopped massively at Inter, went to Werder (top 3 club in Germany at the time) flopped there as well and had to go to ****ing Stoke to revive his career.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Arnautovic is the kind of guy when you play against him/he's not your mate you think he's a tosser, but when he's on your side you see he's a standout fella. Down to earth and reasonable, massive mentality, leadership qualities, top baller but just a little bonkers in his own right. Definitely would take him.
Arnautovic down to earth? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom