• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,914
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If they sell Son they're ****ed.
He's their only genuine world class player aside Kane. Just imagine the scene Mourinho will cause.

I hope Madrid or Barca come in with an offer and Son submits a transfer request.

Then they'll go back to scraping like they used to

Son would actually be a good shout for Barcelona... much more of team player, no?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Son is touching 28. Clubs won’t be paying big fees for his age range when you consider Sp**s will probably value him around 100M.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Howcome Sp**s don’t have the transfer sagas we do? They don’t have a player looking to leave every summer.

Because we are simply abject failures when it comes to timing contract negotiations and crucially, extensions. We prolong the extension talks up until the point where the player has 2 years left and figures out that they can lowball us. Or we delay it while the club is doing well, only for the inevitable dip in form, at which point the player realises they can either leave or hold us over a barrel on wages.

Either way, we **** up massively.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If City sell Leroy Sane and sign up Leon Bailey then they’re pretty much winning tbf.

Leon Bailey is only 22 aswell, so I’m sure he’ll develop significantly there.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
If City sell Leroy Sane and sign up Leon Bailey then they’re pretty much winning tbf.

Leon Bailey is only 22 aswell, so I’m sure he’ll develop significantly there.

Nah mate, Bailey doesn’t even start every game for Leverkusen. He’s not even close to Sane level.

Sometimes I wonder if people here actually watch the players they have an opinion on or it’s just an auto-fetish response where they get a hard on because some other club might be making a signing

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah mate, Bailey doesn’t even start every game for Leverkusen. He’s not even close to Sane level.

Sometimes I wonder if people here actually watch the players they have an opinion on or it’s just an auto-fetish response where they get a hard on because some other club might be making a signing

:facepalm::facepalm:

You‘re indirecting it at the wrong person as I’m aware that he hasn’t been starting for Leverkusen since I do follow the Bundesliga but Sane was out of form before he got injured and fell out with Pep which is why he dropped him.

Leon Bailey is only 22 and still has a lot of potential. He showed that he has talent but apparently his attitude has been questioned in the past. It’s happened to many players over the years and at 22 years old, he could still bounce back and become a world class footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom