• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 665,880
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
ESPN saying Sancho to United is pretty much a matter of when and not if. Others reporting that once United complete the Sancho deal they're going for Grealish.

FFS.

Shalmaneser V

Sevilla trying to negotiate a deal for Maxime Lopez I’m hearing.

A bit on a small side but we should definitely be considering that little don. Only a year left on his contract, we could probably pick him up for somewhere between 15-20M.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

A bit on a small side but we should definitely be considering that little don. Only a year left on his contract, we could probably pick him up for somewhere between 15-20M.

Sometimes you gotta let players thrive in the best environments for them. I've been thinking about Maxime Lopez for a while, always wondered if he could be a Cazorla replacement for us. But he'd be best served by playing in La Liga, I really don't know if he'd thrive in the PL.

Shalmaneser V

Sometimes you gotta let players thrive in the best environments for them. I've been thinking about Maxime Lopez for a while, always wondered if he could be a Cazorla replacement for us. But he'd be best served by playing in La Liga, I really don't know if he'd thrive in the PL.

La Liga probably would be a better fit for him tbf. Not sure he can reach Cazorla levels though.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

I would prefer Emiliano Buendía, he has settled in PL, good defending, smart, not weak and uses his body very well. He is that CM/CAM we need, a modern Riquelme ala Isco or De Bruyne

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
United would be scary if they had a good manager. As they do not, I'm not bothered if they sign Sancho and Grealish.

Mraven

United would be scary if they had a good manager. As they do not, I'm not bothered if they sign Sancho and Grealish.
United are way ahead of us in their rebuild. Even if Raul manages to get us back on track, there will still be years before we are a CL club able to attract the likes of Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom