• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,391
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bernado Silva
Raheem Sterling
Riyad Mahrez
Kevin De Bruyne
Phil Foden

I guess that was not enough options for their wings....
Rodri/Fernandinho

Mahrez/B.Silva
De Bruyne/Gundogan
Foden
Sterling/Torres

Aguero/Jesus

They’ll sign another CM to cover Foden as well.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So City has three Right Wings with Ferran, Bernardo and Mahrez but only one Left Wing with Sterling. Interesting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How good is this lad? The transfer price + Man City makes him appear not great or have Valencia been massively bent over?

Very surprising fee for any club to accept from City for a youngster from a CL club.
People in Spain saying he is good natural winger his stats aren't special few goals few assists but with pep he'll definitely improve that

senna

How good is this lad? The transfer price + Man City makes him appear not great or have Valencia been massively bent over?

Very surprising fee for any club to accept from City for a youngster from a CL club.

Last year of contract refusing to sign a new one i believe & Valencia in financial trouble so cheaper price. Not really seen him play but he's always been highly regarded think he made hsi debut at 16 but maybe hasnt kicked on or maybe its the lack of quality players around him holding him back?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I almost want Chelsea to buy Oblak and Havertz and Chilwell, along with Werner and Ziyech, oh and Benrahma, f*ck it spend a whole 500m I say. They've been getting far too easy a ride in the media recently. Bout time people remembered they're just as scummy as City are.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City trying to get all their business done early. Assume Ake will just be used as a backup unless I'm missing something.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Thought they'd sell him for less. But it's nothing for man city

I'm not sure I'd pay that for Ake, thought he'd be available for 30m maximum. Also he's left-footed, so surely he's only ever going to be back-up to Laporte. But he's decent and homegrown so for them it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom