• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,577
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You don't think Dembélé would start for United?

Regardless, there's no such thing as a squad role this season, multiple games are coming thick and fast every week.

I think they have very good attack in Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. Dembele would be 4th to rotate.

I'm saying he could want a sure starting role or a good UCL trophy chance. Another thing is that a loan player won't be as sure starter.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a bit unusual that he's born and bred in the Netherlands but has chosen to play for the USA, but all power to him I guess. It's a good deal, they say he's very promising.

No weirder than Zaha or Iwobi playing for their parents country

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Imagine this was us and the scenes on AM as a consequence - people will just try to act as if it did not happen. Dembouz does not consider ManU a big club no more.

tbf he reportedly turned down a loan to Liverpool earlier in the summer too.. Just looks like he really doesn't want to leave Barca.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No weirder than Zaha or Iwobi playing for their parents country

Well it's common to opt for a country where you have heritage of course, but it's rare to opt for the 'smaller' country when you're eligible and would easily be picked for the 'bigger' country. I'm not criticising Dest, it's just an interesting choice.

Sydney-Gooner

According to his Wikipedia page Dest was born in the Netherlands to a Surinamese-American father and a Dutch mother, but has represented only the United States at youth and full international level.

Seems like he's more Dutch than Yank to me. Hell, he even sounds completely Dutch in that announcement video without much hint of an American accent.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
According to his Wikipedia page Dest was born in the Netherlands to a Surinamese-American father and a Dutch mother, but has represented only the United States at youth and full international level.

Seems like he's more Dutch than Yank to me. Hell, he even sounds completely Dutch in that announcement video without much hint of an American accent.

:lol: it's his choice

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Should've signed a CF, can't see them winning the league now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom