• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 449,085
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If you are a lawyer I suggest you go and read the verdict again, we didn't disguise equity investment as sponsorship, that was the heading of that verdict. UEFA with executives heads from various clubs were on a witch-hunt and asked every small details about our business which no club would provide. This is why we got charged for non-cooperation same thing PL is doing.
Rather than unsuccessfully quibbling about the exact small-print technicalities that allowed City's lawyers to get too cases thrown out without even getting properly assessed, tell us again how the entire club (like PSG) has become a PR vehicle for a relatively unknown aviation brand (hence the ahead of market value sponsorship) and as distraction from widespread shocking human rights abuses. Anyone who thinks these gulf states invest so heavily in certain clubs purely for 'the love the game' is deluding themselves. And yes, before you ask, I base this not on envy but a lot of research and have published on the subject in conjunction with human rights organisations.

Arsenal are not entirely innocent either. I despite the stadium naming rights becoming so ubiquitous and hope someone less evil outbids Emirates at the next round of the money-go-round.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

EXCLUDED - Mercato: City, Miami, PSG… What Lionel Messi really has on the table!http://dlvr.it/S581GF

According to our information, Lionel Messi has not yet received a proposal from PSG, but Paris is on the bridge. The only offer received by the Argentinian was transmitted by… City Group! Here are our revelations.

According to our information, the Pulga has so far received only a concrete and official offer. She's from City Football Group . Owner of several clubs in the world of football, including Manchester City , the Emirati entity has sent a firm proposal to Lionel Messi and his entourage. According to our sources, this is a three-season contract. The first two years concern Manchester City , the club of Pep Guardiola, mentor of the Argentine. The final year involves New York City , the entity ofCity Group in the United States.

Paris did not actually draw​

PSG did not send a concrete and official offer to Barcelona. If advanced discussions have taken place and are in progress, Paris has only mentioned elements of salary, contract and the possible common project between the two parties. But Lionel Messi has no firm offer from PSGBetween hands. In view of the evolution of the case for 24 hours, it will not be long ...

Inter Miami is pushing very hard!​

There is a third actor in the Messi dossier . He is not in Europe, but in the United States. This is Inter Miami

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Indeed even their B team would be challenging for the Top 4... (Kane could be Messi, who knows...)

View attachment 3923
This is just disgusting. They have by far the best squad in world football. Even their B team is good enough to challenge for the PL while spending record breaking sums and you still have the media bum-licking them.

I hope they never win the CL.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
i wanted too him but look like like money was only in his mind Al Hilal paying him very good money. we already have alot of players in squad only cares about wages.

Yes let's blame the player. It's never our failing according to you, Yousuf. It's always somebody else's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom