• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 449,153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s had a shocking few months :lol:

The bundesliga is just dull, a lot of tactics hipsters love it but at the end of the day it's a creche and a talent funnel for one club. Upamecano and Nagelsmann going from 2nd placed Leipzig to 1st placed Bayern? Sorry, that is not a proper league.

Ligue 1 gets pelters from everyone but it's not like all the best players in it go to PSG.

I mean PSG did buy the best Ligue 1 in a generation after a really tight title race.

If they hadn’t f*cked their FFP up they’d be hoovering up the likes of Soumare, Depay and Gouiri for sure.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hating the bundesliga is my new fave hobby, what a joke! Bayern announce Nagelsmann mid-season (while Leipzig could still win the league!) and Dortmund announce Rose mid-season, after which Monchengladbach lost a bunch of games. People complained about the sporting integrity of the super league and praised Bayern for not going into it, where's the sporting integrity in the Bundesliga??

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"We will keep Haaland, no matter what the offer is...but a big offer will obviously change our minds!"

These made up rumours, can't even make sense anymore :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I would be surprised if someone pay near that in current market he is not 40m player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If they get 40M for Abraham i'd be shocked. I think he's comfortably a £30M player though. Given his age, homegrown and actually quite good.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea are such an elite club man. They’ll sell Tammy and Giroud and bring in Haaland or Lukaku. Have to be second favourites behind Citeh next season. Think they’ll give Werner another season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are such an elite club man. They’ll sell Tammy and Giroud and bring in Haaland or Lukaku. Have to be second favourite behind Citeh next season. Think they’ll give Werner another season.
i don't think they end up with one of these players but they striker short to compete for league their squad is good.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

thumb2-celtic-fc-4k-scottish-football-club-logo-emblem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom