• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 449,127
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
wtf this is crazy, super weird how people don't talk more about the fact City's owners own like 9 clubs around the world and City have a huge loan army.

This is basically the same **** Chelsea did with countless loans, but on steroids.
Disgusting stuff, but the wrotten potato heads that could have a say there just wont, because they get some millions for it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm guessing London or Paris because they're both glamorous cities but Paris is an absolute ****hole in a lot of places. Like I'm talking real bad. I mean maybe he might just get an apartment across from Eiffel Tower.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'm guessing London or Paris because they're both glamorous cities but Paris is an absolute ****hole in a lot of places. Like I'm talking real bad. I mean maybe he might just get an apartment across from Eiffel Tower.

You're right but they're likely to avoid the **** arrondissements of Paris and stay around 16th arr.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Utd will go and activate Konade release clause imo. We need to get white deal done quick before they get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom