• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 449,415
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You can **** right off not mentioning Auba. I feel sick. What’s happened to all of you?!
skysports-mikel-arteta-manchester-city_4854426.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Any combined Villa/Arsenal team would be -

Martinez
Cash - White - Mings - Tierney
Partey - McGinn
Pepe - Buendia - Saka/ESR
Auba​

Lets get that straight. And i'd even argue Gabriel for Mings if we're being honest.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watkins is good but nowhere near Auba. Watkins goes for long streaks without scoring then a flurry then a long streak. He's good but he's just not as talented as Auba.

Who had the better season? If I was playing 5 a side right now on form I’d take Watkins no?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Raheem’s had 3 world class seasons in the last four and he made up for that one season off with a solid showing at the euros. Nobody can chat to him...

...but A-M would find a way. Of that I have no doubt.

Raheem is my guy especially as True Geordie dislikes him.

Lad is one of the mandem aswell.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ings and Watkins are better options than we have tbf.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Who had the better season? If I was playing 5 a side right now on form I’d take Watkins no?

Not sure where 5 aside has come from. If I was playing 5 aside I'd take Iwobi, means **** all though. Watkins touch isn't amazing, same as Auba. They're similar strikers in play style but overall Auba the better, more talented striker. Auba actually had a better goal to minute ratio than Watkins last year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean I don't see why Ings going there has anything to do with us, but that's one of the most disingenuous comparisons I've seen lol.
because Arsenal fans on twitter say we should have bought him. that's why this guy is comparing we have some stupid fans on twitter they want everyone.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure where 5 aside has come from. If I was playing 5 aside I'd take Iwobi, means **** all though. Watkins touch isn't amazing, same as Auba. They're similar strikers in play style but overall Auba the better, more talented striker. Auba actually had a better goal to minute ratio than Watkins last year.

Fine if I was picking an 11 v 11 side today I’d take Watkins.

Not judging solely on goals either, Auba had a terrible year and Watkins contributes a lot more to the team.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Standard of posting on the forum has been dreadful this year.

Buendias stats are rubbish, Bailey has flop written all over him and Ings will become disinterested soon enough. We need to stop worrying about Villa. If we do our business in midfield, we'll be fine

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Standard of posting on the forum has been dreadful this year.

Buendias stats are rubbish, Bailey has flop written all over him and Ings will become disinterested soon enough. We need to stop worrying about Villa. If we do our business in midfield, we'll be fine

What’s that business pal? Extending Xhaka?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We did finish 3 spots over Villa last year in what was our worst ever season, in my memory at any rate. Sooo where's the rivalry exactly?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
because Arsenal fans on twitter say we should have bought him. that's why this guy is comparing we have some stupid fans on twitter they want everyone.

but the comparison doesn't make sense, he's adding in europa goals and purposely not adding games/minutes played as that blows his point apart.

The fact the Arsenal fanbase is trying to beef with the likes of Villa and them is giving me second hand embarrassment ngl.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
but the comparison doesn't make sense, he's adding in europa goals and purposely not adding games/minutes played as that blows his point apart.

The fact the Arsenal fanbase is trying to beef with the likes of Villa and them is giving me second hand embarrassment ngl.
agree arsenal fans just biting about everything they easily getting rattled just ignore the Villa or other club fans lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not overly convinced by Watkins, think Ings will eventually bench him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom