• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,879
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great summer for us so far. Man Utd struggling to sign anyone and Chelsea starting to look like an amateur establishment all while we're spending like an oil club.
Yes I'm glad we took advantage. Utd just wasting time with de Jong and Chelsea I'm glad they not serious with the targets we want to buy.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes I'm glad we took advantage. Utd just wasting time with de Jong and Chelsea I'm glad they not serious with the targets we want to buy.
Yeh we are looking like Maria Granovskaia’s Chelsea while Chelsea and United are moving like prime Ivan ‘the cvck’ Gazidis Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ten hag after seeing all targets not coming to utd I'd ask questions about thier negotiating staff and DOF. Conte would've already gone after the summer they had. There still will 2 months so no panic time.

They need 2 CM 1 CF 1 Winger 1 CB and maybe fullback so far they done nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So if true that mean utd trying to look for future without Ronaldo and that right step in rebuilding direction. Still i can't see him at Chelsea

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So if true that mean utd trying to look for future without Ronaldo and that right step in rebuilding direction. Still i can't see him at Chelsea
They got loads of wages off their books with Lukaku, Rudiger and Azpi…might be his only real CL option.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like Chelsea are kicking into gear now.

As long as we can still get our targets, and they remain focused on signings like Ronaldo and Sterling. Hopefully United and Sp**s remain distracted as well.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Would be absolutely bizarre to see him at Chelsea, but he's not going to have many options in where he wants to go (assuming he wants to keep his high wages while being a starter on a competitive team in the CL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom