• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 526,991
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Romano must be a bit disappointed not getting this scoop (or whatever it is) since 99% of his sources are agents.
Maybe Ornstein blocked him, he was still talking about the possibility of Sp**s signing Raphinha five hours ago even though Orny tweeted about Arsenal closing in on him at 13:00.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Chelsea were always going to fall off after Roman. The question is how much they will fall off, only time will tell.
I think they can hover around top 6 for a couple of seasons and eventually fall around 8-10th on the table when Tuchel throws his hands up and quits. I think that will eventually be their level. What about you?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What’s Chelsea doing anyway? They need like 4 defenders and their forward line is a shambles too

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think they can hover around top 6 for a couple of seasons and eventually fall around 8-10th on the table when Tuchel throws his hands up and quits. I think that will eventually be their level. What about you?
I think they’ll do what Stan done, spend as least as possible while trying to maintain CL, don’t forget in 2 years top 5 will get you CL.

If they fall off too much then Todd will splash some cash. You know more about Todd than most here I guess.

The days of Roman are gone though, it was only the best of the best for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Philips would have been the perfect midfielder for us, as I said he could play well with both Partey or Xhaka....wish we were in for him, though he would never have picked Arsenal over City in 2022.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I think they’ll do what Stan done, spend as least as possible while trying to maintain CL, don’t forget in 2 years top 5 will get you CL.

If they fall off too much then Todd will splash some cash. You know more about Todd than most here I guess.

The days of Roman are gone though, it was only the best of the best for him.
I don't know anything about him. I figure he has dreams of owning a successful team as a bigger shareholder than any other team he owns and will come to find out he's reeling. He's already warning Chelsea fans of FFP.

I haven't seen much of him in the press other than the Dodgers only ever winning in a mickey mouse year with no fans despite throwing gobs of cash at their team year after year. He apparently owns almost 30% of the Lakers and I never heard him speak on us once to the media. I don't think he makes any decisions in the teams he owns but that will change with Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Philips would have been the perfect midfielder for us, as I said he could play well with both Partey or Xhaka....wish we were in for him, though he would never have picked Arsenal over City in 2022.
Can't have another one with dodgy muscular injuries we already have one. Let's hope we not give up about Tielemans

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wait until you follow the NBA or NFL where they can get shipped to the other side of the country and can’t even refuse.
Yeah lol and thats the glamorous level. Fringe players get traded or sent down to the minors who play in some **** town 1500 miles over all the time. And unlike the majors, these guys dont get paid that much to go through all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom