• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,550
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No he wont. He will become the Lebron James of soccer out there. The new James Corden, I can practically see it right now ffs.
We don't watch soccer over here. Nobody would notice him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaniolo agent talk with juve too.

Juve doing thier classic move taking every talented player in thier league

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
on the pitch can see him being a massive asset... at 29 its a pretty good move & young enough still to build around

Halcyon Daze

Anyone remember that video on ****ter where he put on a child’s voice and tried winding up Rashford and Pogba when they were eating their lunch at Carrington? He’s proper annoying. Had to turn it off. Wicked Michael Jackson dance though in the changing room.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
laporta told him to take a pay-cut if he wanted to stay not too long ago… they’d rather cash-in than keep him, the strange bastards

Its definitely strange, they can tell him to take a pay-cut all they want and he can just say no and carry on as usual.

I dont really get why Barca are taking such a hard stance on it, ok they want the money but if he chooses to stay you got a player you disrespected as your highest earner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom