• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ngl it’s slightly annoying we paid him 7m to leave and they’re now going to be selling him to a rival for 20M

Barca will make 27M for a six month deal.

Hopefully this summer marks the end of us cancelling contracts to get players to leave, not good business...Edu really needs to learn from this.

Also, Mikel needs to be more flexible in how he deals with players, can't be just cutting good players from the group when he falls out with them...not only can they still help us on the field, but it makes it even harder to sell them...such a dumb way thing to do, no matter what way you look at it :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully this summer marks the end of us cancelling contracts to get players to leave, not good business...Edu really needs to learn from this.

Also, Mikel needs to be more flexible in how he deals with players, can't be just cutting good players from the group when he falls out with them...not only can they still help us on the field, but it makes it even harder to sell them...such a dumb way thing to do, no matter what way you look at it :lol:

Just don’t put it in the media. Tuchel said Aubameyang always had problems with punctuality.

Making a public “example” of him helps no one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea must be really desperate if they pay 25M€ on auba no matter how good he is it's big risk. That explains the lack of CF in market it's really poor.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Just don’t put it in the media. Tuchel said Aubameyang always had problems with punctuality.

You can't have someone taking the piss as Captain - and once you sack your Captain there's no way to keep it out of the public arena.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rejecting huge bids for Aouar only to sell him two years later for a fraction of the price, another Aulus masterclass. 🔥
Were there huge bids? I remember Arsenal and Juventus being interested for 35M etc.

This says more about the player and his fall off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Were there huge bids? I remember Arsenal and Juventus being interested for 35M etc.

This says more about the player and his fall off.
Remember hearing about bids in the region of 50m. Could’ve easily cashed in during the long summer 2020 window when his stock was high after a big performance against Man City in the CL.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dont get it though, Xhaka was done here too, he even had the fans against him and Arteta successfully rehabilitated him, why not Auba? I mean there’s an obvious difference there but …

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Dont get it though, Xhaka was done here too, he even had the fans against him and Arteta successfully rehabilitated him, why not Auba? I mean there’s an obvious difference there but …
I think they are different situations. While I was never a Xhaka fan, he's got clear qualities because he's been at Arsenal for a minute and survived under 3 managers, one of which has a thing for shutting out players he doesn't get along with.

Arteta probably agreed with his behavior when he lashed out at the fans because they went too far and Xhaka was right to ask to leave at that time, so it didn't have to do with being late, lazy or anything that Arteta values.

On the other hand, Auba is a striker and has more of a diva aura than Xhaka, who's a down to earth kind of guy that isn't afraid to do the work.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Change you attitude or we’ll give you what you want is a weird stance
CR7:

BNJR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom