• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 528,764
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

People are actually worrying about Casemiro šŸ¤£

Donā€™t you people ever learn? Don Florentino hardly ever misses when selling players.

He knows exactly what heā€™s doing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
List of top 30 highest earners in Europe.
30. Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich) | Ā£306,837-a-week

29. Niklas Sule (Borussia Dortmund) | Ā£306,837-a-week

28. Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) | Ā£317,081-a-week

27. Luka Modric (Real Madrid) | Ā£320,171-a-week

26. Raheem Sterling (Chelsea) | Ā£325,000-a-week

25. Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich) | Ā£325,211-a-week

24. Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) | Ā£333,342-a-week

23. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid) | Ā£338,708-a-week

22. Jordi Alba (Barcelona) | Ā£338,708-a-week

21. Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) | Ā£338,708-a-week

ļæ¼
20. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) | Ā£338,708-a-week

19. Raphael Varane (Manchester United) | Ā£340,000-a-week

18. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) | Ā£341,472-a-week

17. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) | Ā£350,000-a-week

16. Jadon Sancho (Manchester United) | Ā£350,000-a-week

15. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) | Ā£356,757-a-week

14. Sergio Busquets (Barcelona) | Ā£357,733-a-week

13. Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich) | Ā£357,733-a-week

12. David Alaba (Real Madrid) | Ā£365,863-a-week

11. Erling Haaland (Manchester City) | Ā£375,000-a-week

ļæ¼
10. David De Gea (Manchester United) | Ā£375,000-a-week

9. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) | Ā£390,254-a-week

8. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) | Ā£400,000-a-week

7. Sergio Ramos (Paris Saint-Germain) | Ā£443,426-a-week

6. Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) | Ā£474,321-a-week

5. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) | Ā£508,143-a-week

4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) | Ā£515,385-a-week

3. Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain) | Ā£916,446-a-week

2. Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) | Ā£1,034,823-a-week

1. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) | Ā£1,478,249-a-week

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand šŸ–šŸæ
Trusted ā­

Well Jesus f, *king Christ. No wonder he left real madrid in hurry. Basically doubled his salary at madrid he earned 200k

Geoff Shreeves: Casemiro, your move to Manchester United is hailed as the biggest coup in the club's history since they signed your former team-mate, Rafa Varane, are you excited by the movie?

Casemiro: I just doubled my salary & all I have to do is show up for training & wing it on Saturdays/Sundays.

GS: It must be a delightful change from the expectations at a football club to another that masquerades as one.

Casemiro:

200 (10).gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Forget about Varane that seriously crazy how Financial fair play letting them do that even man city don't have 5 players at 300k-400k
That's because Utd are hugely commercially successful and City are an oil club with a half empty stadium. They actually make enough money organically to be able to pay wages like that without running afoul of what's left of FFP.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
This is why I say you troll here, not making arguments or answering, but making only counter questions trying to wind up. Juan Matas Beard is on another level, having good input and discussion.

You're even wrong about White being skinny. I would undersand if you said Fabio Vieira is skinny.

Here is a comparison from about summer 2022 with our Big Ben compared to your fridge. Take into account that your fridge has been able to build muscle for 4,5 years longer as he is that much older.

FOS3NiEXMAI4SXi

59814107-10977865-Good_times_Newly_married_Harry_Maguire_relaxed_on_the_Amalfi_Coa-a-292_1656859882112.jpg

Not sure what you are showing there. Heā€™s skinny just accept it. :lol:

The issue here is you never understand without someone answering you one by one. When someone gave you a single answer for full packages of multiple questions, you couldnā€™t get it.

I gave you the answer, all your questions regarding whether ten Hag wants to adjust his system to suit the current players, how much money do we have for other players, and will that be enough for Ten Hag to play how he likes to, and why he spends so much money on midfield and defenders. They are all questions with the same concept and I answered with one answer: We are splashing those money to fix the defense and midfield first so we can build from the back well or dominate possession, which is the principal of how he always play. We did exactly similar to what you did last season, spending most of the money on midfield and defense. In fact, Casemiro is only a year older than Partey, does he ruin your rebuilding as well?

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Clear panic buy, but big signing for United if it goes through, although you wouldn't be surprised if it heavily backfires on them. We'll see who they add in addition to Casemiro, but handing out huge sums of money for a player not far from his decline while there are numerous holes in the squad doesn't seem the wisest decision.

List of top 30 highest earners in Europe.
We all knew about United's penchant for charity, but fckin hell, if the list is accurate, Sule's agent deserves a raise regardless of him signing on a free.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure what you are showing there. Heā€™s skinny just accept it. :lol:

The issue here is you never understand without someone answering you one by one. When someone gave you one a single answer for full packages of multiple questions, you couldnā€™t get it.

I gave you the answer, all your questions regarding whether ten Hag wants to adjust his system to suit the current players, how much money do we have for other players, and will that be enough for Ten Hag to play how he likes to, and why he spends so much money on midfield and defenders. They are all questions with the same concept and I answered with one answer: We are splashing those money to fix the defense and midfield first so we can build from the back well or dominate possession, which is the principal of how he always play. We did exactly similar to what you did last season, spending most of the money on midfield and defense. In fact, Casemiro is only a year older than Partey, but arteta thinks parteyā€˜s age is not an issue as you have Lokonga? May be casemiro age is also not an issue as tennhag thinks he can develop savage and Iqbal after 4 years?
Well then Maguire is skinny too, and that's pretty funny because he can't move and is still skinny.

I know what you said, but tried to discuss more, but with you it's not possible it seems.

We bought Partey when he was 27 years old, now he has just turned 29 years old. Casemiro is 30,5 years old. That's like 3,5 years age difference when bought.

Also Partey earns 200k per week while Casemiro will earn 350k per week.

What a crappy example and argument.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

They need one or two quality players to carry them during the rebuild.

Thing is, I donā€™t think United are that smart. Theyā€™re probably still trying to get back in the CLšŸ˜‚

Theyā€™re always one step behind, instead of going for Casemiro they probably should have gone and signed Bruno GuimarĆ£es in January and then went for a creative spark in PaquetĆ” instead of Eriksen.

Itā€™ll be ridiculous if Madrid use the Casemiro sale to get GuimarĆ£es. Their midfield options would be fantastic, TchouamĆ©ni, Camavinga, Modric, Kroos and GuimarĆ£es.

šŸ˜§

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Well, unlike Varane who kind of needs a good partner and Sancho was is young and suffering Bundesliga tax I think Casemiro will do his job pretty well in the PL.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well, unlike Varane who kind of needs a good partner and Sancho was is young and suffering Bundesliga tax I think Casemiro will do his job pretty well in the PL.
Yeah, I have more trust in Casemiro being a success than Varane.

But it's also interesting to see how Casemiro handles the EPL press and load, along with not being in a dominant team anymore with not very good team mates.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
If player like Casemiro struggle with manutd then manutd should just wake up and start rebuilding like normal people. Go revamp your scouting system and get experienced DOF first.

razƶrist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

United should be top 3 in the world with the amount of money they generate, CL contender. Their owner even takes money out while other clubs get huge cash influx from sugardaddy. Its ridiculous how wrong they are getting it for so many years, you feel if they bought 1 60M player less and invested that money in hiring the best football people in the world to run them they would be way better off. Well Iā€™ll enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

If player like Casemiro struggle with manutd then manutd should just wake up and start rebuilding like normal people. Go revamp your scouting system and get experienced DOF first.

Wonder if they will forget the #GlazerOut campaign like they always do after a spectacular signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

ArsĆØne Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom