• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 532,359
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This is why I say you troll here, not making arguments or answering, but making only counter questions trying to wind up. Juan Matas Beard is on another level, having good input and discussion.

You're even wrong about White being skinny. I would undersand if you said Fabio Vieira is skinny.

Here is a comparison from about summer 2022 with our Big Ben compared to your fridge. Take into account that your fridge has been able to build muscle for 4,5 years longer as he is that much older.

FOS3NiEXMAI4SXi

59814107-10977865-Good_times_Newly_married_Harry_Maguire_relaxed_on_the_Amalfi_Coa-a-292_1656859882112.jpg

On the subject of semi-nudes, I guarantee @hydrofluoric acid and I have a better physique than both these guys. We are the Andrew and Tristran Tate of AM.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
They offered 60M a month ago and ajax refused so thats not true
Halle/Gravenberch had already left. If United are the first club at the door before they get gutted he goes for less than what they've just bid.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This is why I say you troll here, not making arguments or answering, but making only counter questions trying to wind up. Juan Matas Beard is on another level, having good input and discussion.

You're even wrong about White being skinny. I would undersand if you said Fabio Vieira is skinny.

Here is a comparison from about summer 2022 with our Big Ben compared to your fridge. Take into account that your fridge has been able to build muscle for 4,5 years longer as he is that much older.

FOS3NiEXMAI4SXi

59814107-10977865-Good_times_Newly_married_Harry_Maguire_relaxed_on_the_Amalfi_Coa-a-292_1656859882112.jpg
imagine how slow Maguire would be if he filled out! the guy is getting on 2m tall

bet he is farmer strong though

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Well then Maguire is skinny too, and that's pretty funny because he can't move and is still skinny.

I know what you said, but tried to discuss more, but with you it's not possible it seems.

We bought Partey when he was 27 years old, now he has just turned 29 years old. Casemiro is 30,5 years old. That's like 3,5 years age difference when bought.

Also Partey earns 200k per week while Casemiro will earn 350k per week.

What a crappy example and argument.
Maguire has meat. White doesn’t have meat. Don’t take it into personal, are you Ben white’s parent? :lol:

sorry mate, I’m just busy at work, so I ain’t got time to have long discussion. If I think i can answer multiple questions with one single answer then I will do it. Anyway, if you want to discuss more just post it and quote me and I will answer or discuss them on the weekend. So yeah go ask everything in one posts.

The point about Partey and Casemiro is that you are still rebuilding stage right now and you have 29 years old midfielder. Arteta spent most money on defense and midfield department last season and we are doing the same this season. Arteta signed Willian for free for his project, and we Signed Eriksen. You said we should copy, we kinda copy you now this summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is from United's forum, some poster drooling how solid they have now become. Imagine lining up that left side with 169 cm Malacia and 175 cm Martinez, and thinking you have become solid after Toney just spanked you. :lol:

And I'm still seeing Rashford, Martial, Fred, Dalot and De Gea stinking up the place. I wonder how much transfer funds they have left.

Rashford Martial Sancho
Fred Eriksen
Casemiro
Malacia Martinez Varane Dalot
De Gea

Entropics

Established Member

Cool to see Real Madrid fans scared about having their winning midfield broken up

Good stuff from United, hopefully this leads to PL teams dominating CL as it should be.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Casemiro should improve them for the simple fact that he's an adult and they can't get any worse. At the very least, he'll get sent off before just letting players waltz through midfield to score 3rd and 4th goals.

Legend14

Established Member
He’s skinny, I’m not mocking I’m just saying that it’s a fact that he’s skinny. :lol: You want me to lie calling him fatty Ben white?

Splashing 50m on skinny Ben white when you have saliba. Could have use that money to buy top class striker to finish in top 4 above Sp**s last season but you chose to loan out saliba and spent the money on ‘’expensive’’ player.

Do you know why Arteta chose to spent big money on skinny Ben white and focus on midfield and defense first before attacking areas last season? Could not arteta just adjust the tactic by playing saliba and spend the money more on attack first? The answers of that questions probably would be the same as the answers of your questions.
Defense is more likely to be foundational.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Well, unlike Varane who kind of needs a good partner and Sancho was is young and suffering Bundesliga tax I think Casemiro will do his job pretty well in the PL.
I don't know.
Teams press United, teams try to play football against United. The PL is a different horse, Even Southampton tries to play football here.

It will be interesting to see how he adapts.

Entropics

Established Member

If Casemiro can get away with what he typically does in a Madrid shirt he's an excellent buy, even for a long contract.

It's a huge gamble, but at least is an interesting one. The likes of Rabiot don't really inspire anything.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The spin on the Casemiro transfer is ridiculous. They've chased after FDJ all summer, a completely different type of player and now they sign Casemiro under the pretence that it could help unlock Fred's potential 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom