• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,019
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

La Liga officiall reported PSG to UEFA.

I wouldn't be surprise, if other teams will stop playing against these teams, if things like this are still allowed.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Sad day for humanity :lol: All these football players don't really deserve what they are paid. Particularly in a world that a man/woman working in tech, medicine, health care, etc has annual income around 80-200k :facepalm: wtf!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mbappe is a fraud if he stays in Paris. Only interested in money if he doesnt move. Maybe thats why he hasnt developed at all since 2018.
He’s still a baby and has a chance to be PSG’s all time leading scorer. Taking them to a CL title would be massive as well. Plenty of non financial reasons to stay.

In 2024/5 he’ll be their record scorer, a club legend and can then go to Spain or wherever and he’ll only be 26.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Absolutely fine with this. A Parisian kid stays in Paris. Not every footballers goal should be to play for Real Madrid. If he becomes an icon and gets a huge salary at Paris then fair play to him.
Exactly and I’m personally sick of the sense of entitlement that the Spanish big 2 seem to have when it comes to players.

I mean look at this **** ffs.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
He'll join Madrind when he's 26, much richer and possibly a Ballon d'Or in his trophy cabinet that Madrid can roll out at his unveiling.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He’s still a baby and has a chance to be PSG’s all time leading scorer. Taking them to a CL title would be massive as well. Plenty of non financial reasons to stay.

In 2024/5 he’ll be their record scorer, a club legend and can then go to Spain or wherever and he’ll only be 26.

All time leading scorer largely because of a bunch of goals against farmers in France.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point of that la liga statement?

We all know psg and man city have broken ffp multi times and Uefa done nothing because they corrupt too

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Exactly and I’m personally sick of the sense of entitlement that the Spanish big 2 seem to have when it comes to players.

I mean look at this **** ffs.

Not a big fan of Real and Barca but they are real clubs unlike PSG.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

All time leading scorer largely because of a bunch of goals against farmers in France.
Still gets your name down in history. That’s legacy.

He’s most likely not going to become Madrid’s record scorer so this is his only real chance to go down in the history books.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Still gets your name down in history. That’s legacy.

He’s most likely not going to become Madrid’s record scorer so this is his only real chance to go down in the history books.

The PSG fans history books. Few outside of Paris will care about his goals against Troyes and Lens.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s a smart move by Mbappe signing a 3 year deal. He’ll be having even more power in a year from now and PSG will be worried about him running down his contract once again.

Well played.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This Real team is terrible though and under massive development. I would argue PSG under a new manager, like Zidane, are a more advanced project.

Mbappe is also still a young guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom