• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,615
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He’s from Paris.

Surely you can see how that appeals to be a boy from Paris? I think you’re struggling with putting yourself in someone else’s shoes here.

He changed his mind when they offered him insane money. The city of Paris is completely irrelevant.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It makes you wonder what PSG actually offered him when Real were ready to give him a reported £110m signing on fee.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He changed his mind when they offered him insane money. The city of Paris is completely irrelevant.
It’s not completely irrelevant, it’s a factor. Also we don’t know how negotiations went.

Would he have joined us if we offered him insane money? I don’t think so. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe is the next 50 G/A player he already is. But real madrid should stop crying and try again in 2025 but i think the relationship is broken

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It makes you wonder what PSG actually offered him when Real were ready to give him a reported £110m signing on fee.
No way to know but I reckon they didn’t have to go too far over.

It’s usually more difficult to get a player to leave than to stay.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Mbappe is the next 50 G/A player he already is. But real madrid should stop crying and try again in 2025 but i think the relationship is broken
but nobody will really care, because it's just the French League. PSG is so clearly ahead of all other teams there, that's not that impressive. similar like Bayern.

Real will never try to sign him again, especially under Perez. And no fan would want him there.

Luckily for Mbappe that the Ballon D'or is French, so they will find a way to give him the Ballon D'or. Like they did with Messi ahead of Lewandowski

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No way to know but I reckon they didn’t have to go too far over.

It’s usually more difficult to get a player to leave than to stay.

For some clubs, maybe but not for our sinking ship 😭

Mikel Titanic taking this ship to the bottom of the sea.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not often a player will turn down the lure of Real but plenty time for Mbappe to end up there yet.

Paris lad though and I imagine, like Chelsea, PSG will eventually win the CL. If Mbappe is part of that it would be much more remembered than any he'd potentially win at Real.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
but nobody will really care, because it's just the French League. PSG is so clearly ahead of all other teams there, that's not that impressive. similar like Bayern.

Real will never try to sign him again, especially under Perez. And no fan would want him there.

Luckily for Mbappe that the Ballon D'or is French, so they will find a way to give him the Ballon D'or. Like they did with Messi ahead of Lewandowski
Look like he was forced into signing but i believe his move to real madrid is not over 2-3 years is long period things could get worse at psg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I understand that people like Mbappe but this "Paris boy" talk is ridicilous. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom