• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that's exactly what we need. Another flop on 200k
I highly doubt he’d be a flop. But sure, let’s continue to play Nketiah, opposition defenders must be trembling when they see his name. Each to their own I guess...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Depay is only 26, I am really surprised at that. I thought he was closer to 28.

I wouldn't be against this at all, 5m is a trojan horse because his wages will be large but I think it would still be a good deal. He can play up front, left wing, or behind the striker. We have struggled in all 3 of those positions this season tbh.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Depay would be a good signing for the price tbh. Not sure he is what we need though? Other than obvious upgrade.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Depay is only 26, I am really surprised at that. I thought he was closer to 28.

I wouldn't be against this at all, 5m is a trojan horse because his wages will be large but I think it would still be a good deal. He can play up front, left wing, or behind the striker. We have struggled in all 3 of those positions this season tbh.
Been trying to say this for some time, glad that someone’s catching on :drool:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Depay would be a good signing for the price tbh. Not sure he is what we need though? Other than obvious upgrade.
I actually think he could be what we need. We’ve looked better when Laca has come deep to link up and Depay is better than him. His ability on the left also means he could interchange with Auba which would give us more dynamism. He’s a set piece threat and capable of doing the unpredictable.

I actually think Depay and Buendia would completely change us. More than for example Buendia and Aouar or another of similar profile.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I actually think he could be what we need. We’ve looked better when Laca has come deep to link up and Depay is better than him. His ability on the left also means he could interchange with Auba which would give us more dynamism. He’s a set piece threat and capable of doing the unpredictable.

I actually think Depay and Buendia would completely change us. More than for example Buendia and Aouar or another of similar profile.
All our signings are sick at set pieces until they come here tbh. I don't even pay attention to that anymore.

They will score or assist from a couple in their first season here but that fades very quickly.

Agree with the rest though.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He's on 80k right now and doesn't seem to have any suitors outside of Barcelona who can't afford him or fit him in right now.
Rumors about PSG but I think he’d wait for Barca if they promised him a decent contract in the summer. It’s a much more attractive proposition than us, so we’d have to compete on wage

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's the story with Renato Sanches at the moment. Talk I've seen is that Michael Edwards has negotiated a deal for him.

A player we should be all over a the moment, if you ask me.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Seems to be rated pretty highly.. Manu been making some smart moves lately tbh.

Yeah last summer was Diallo from Atalanta and now this guy.

This guy is very highly rated apparently. 19 years old (turned 19 last month), already made 4 international caps 4x, scored 1 goal and played in midfield against Uruguay World cup qualifier which Ecuador won 4-2 (they were leading 4-0 and the kid scored the first goal). That alone is something special to be able to play with his team dominating against midfield like Betancur & Valverde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom