• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Vindication for my Dele Alli slander over the years.

When you’ve got the technique of a CB but can score a few goals this is what happens.

Good luck in the rest of your career as the new Kevin Nolan.
Newcastle would be a move to stay fit, get minutes and try to get in the England squad and stay in shape for a big summer move.

Hard to see where he moves though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
City or Utd will try to sign Halaand before the clause comes into play, pay 120M etc for him even.

Though my guess is that Bayern or Real will sign him once the clause kicks in.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Will be so boring if Bayern sign him.
It’s a no brainer, he joins a super club with other young stars and they get a Lewa replacement without having to massively break the bank by just meeting his clause.

He might want to have fun in England though, and get the big wages too. What will bore me is him scoring every week for City or Utd.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle would be a move to stay fit, get minutes and try to get in the England squad and stay in shape for a big summer move.

Hard to see where he moves though.

Everton level clubs for the rest of his career. Lucky to have got where he has tbh.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It’s a no brainer, he joins a super club with other young stars and they get a Lewa replacement without having to massively break the bank by just meeting his clause.

He might want to have fun in England though, and get the big wages too. What will bore me is him scoring every week for City or Utd.
Its defo a no brainer for Bayern, he's exploding at a time where Lewa is getting to his final years. I just find it so boring when players join sides like Bayern and PSG and stat pad the league. I like seeing top players in Spain or England because those are the best leagues on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom